Menu
Guangzhou Canton Fair interpreter / Business Assistant(short /long term partnership in China/2013)
Apr 13, 2013 01:58
  • ALLYHOUSE
Hi, there,

Position wanted: Guangzhou Canton Fair interpreter / Business Assistant(short /long term partnership in China/2013)

This is Ally, 33 years 0ld female, Skype is ALLYHoUSE, email address: hotmail.com|allyqianni ; Mobile phone:136 7626 8084

Introduction
I have 7 year experiences on outsourcing, trade, exporting from China, know well customs' documents, logistic / by sea / air / express, samples arrangement, contract / documents placing, L/C and T/T payments, Form A/E, European supply-chain, contact making with Factories / Suppliers in China.

Problem solving, management skills, responsible and patient on communication,honest, kind, friendly, humble, modest with good temper and always care about the results of the order, care about the details. Details decide the success.

Plus, I am a transparent person, zero toleration on corruption and bribe. Professional worker and job on the whole procedure of exporting businesses from China in any cities.

More further, I speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Fluent in English speaking/writing/reading/listing. Having British study experience in International management. Including international trade, management, leadership skills, culture differences, culture communications.

In a word, I have experiences and my professions and skills on my job and I love traveling,I have been to France, Germany,Swiss,Belgium,Netherlands,Italy and I know the standards/Approval from EU.

All the people are deserved others' respect.

Hopefully I can get a job here

Thank you for your checking.

Please contact me if you think possibly you can offer any job opportunities for me.

Wish you all the luck in China and your business

Greetings from Guangzhou
x
Apr 23, 2013 10:47
I'm experienced Canton Fair interpreter, translator, China business assistant, personal assistant who can help you with your trip to China! I can do follow up work after the fair -- visiting factories/wholesale markets, collecting samples and being your China rep/China office.
Please feel free to contact me at any time: angelinachina86 at hotmail dot com
Mobile: (+86)one five eight -eight nine four three - zero six nine seven
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Angelina

Apr 15, 2014 00:28
  • ALLYHOUSE
Hi there,

Please call me at 136 7626 8084 if you would like a business assistant in Guangzhou.

Have a nice day
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Canton Fair interpreter / Business Assistant(short /long term partnership in China/2013)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code