Menu
Is Bill Gates impolite?
Apr 24, 2013 01:24
On the afternoon of April 22, Bill Gates was invited to meet Park Geun-hye (President of the South Korea). At the meeting hall, he shook hands with "PP". Next day, the shaking hands photo was shown on many South Korean newspapers.

According to some medium, Bill Gates performed impolitely when meeting PP. His left hand was in his pocket when he shook hands with PP.

Impolite? I don't think so. Bill Gates has met many leaders of the world. He always shakes hands with them in the same way.

Apr 25, 2013 22:33
  • RAINDROP
No big deal. It's his habit. Do some people think that PP is offended? By the way, I think he needn't have to behave too humbly.
Apr 26, 2013 17:25
  • NOBODY
It think Bill Gates is wealthier than the PP of South Korea, i guess he can do whatever he wants. ^^
Apr 27, 2013 14:04
GUEST09216 Don't judge Bill Gates by one photo.

Bill gates is the biggest philanthropist in the world. Together with Warren Buffet, their non profit organization does more in one year than the United Nations does in 50 years to fight killer diseases.
May 3, 2013 22:33
GUEST6632 Some medium or some South Korean medium? Maybe, they are too proud of themselves and regard this as humiliation.
Post a Reply to: Is Bill Gates impolite?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code