Menu
life expenses in guangzhou e expenses in guangzhou
May 4, 2013 07:46
  • SUSUCHARM
Hello every one im a student and this year i want to go to guangzhou.i want to learn medicine can i know the best universities and the cost of it for year.i want to know the monthly expanses as i like to cook at home and house rents per month and safety . and if you have any more informations tell me please .thanks for your help....
May 5, 2013 23:23
  • LAPSING
Hello SUSUCHARM, I have a freind's friend from Spain who studies Chinese medicine in Guangzhou. He lives in the dormitory of the university, which is a good option on saving money. You probably need at least 1500RMB per month to survive in this city, 3000RMB per month to live like an average citizen, 6000RMB to have some Western lifestyle. House rents vary from 600RMB per month minimum in a "urban village"(城中村) to 3000RMB per month for an avarage 2-bdrm appartment in a modern residential community. But you can perhaps share it with other roommates to save money. You can contact me for further infomation. By the way, are you from Southeast Asia? The word susu in your username reminds me of Indonesia.
May 7, 2013 02:46
GUEST54196 SUN YAT-SEN UNIVERSITY OR GUANGDONG PHARMACEUTICAL UNIVERSITY.
May 10, 2013 06:01
  • SUSUCHARM
Thank u for ur help im frm sudan khartoum
Post a Reply to: life expenses in guangzhou e expenses in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code