Menu
A girl dumps the drink all over her boyfriend in front of the kiss-cam
May 13, 2013 21:35
  • RAINDROP
There is an unwritten rule in baseball: when the kiss-cam focuses on you, you should put everything aside, then grab your sweetheart and give her/him a kiss.

A boy and his girlfriend were seized by the kiss cam three times at the Fresno Grizzlies baseball game. However, the boy was busy with his cellphone, having a conversation with someone. His girlfriend tried to kiss him when the kiss-cam moved to them two times. The boy refused because he was still talking to someone on the phone.

Maybe, some was tricking on them. The kiss-cam moved to them for the third time, the girl had no other choice but to kiss his boyfriend. Unfortunately, her boyfriend's phone conversation wasn't over yet. He refused her for the third time. The girl was annoyed so that she threw the drink all over him and left. Her boyfriend was shocked but he didn't forget to protect his cellphone even though he was wet.

May 16, 2013 04:45
  • LAUGH
If I were the girl, I would have smashed his cellpone first. He really embarrassed his girlfiend. I guess she will break up with him.
Post a Reply to: A girl dumps the drink all over her boyfriend in front of the kiss-cam
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code