Menu
Mobile network in Beijing
May 15, 2013 03:29
  • MOWAFFAK
Hi Freinds'
Iwill be in Beijing from 14 june to 22. I amplanning to buy a Chinese Sim card For-Voice _Data . i will be Using it in my Galaxy note 10.1 for mobile internet and to make phone Calls. I am asking for help in the followingl :
1 - Which company that offer best mobileinternet andphone call plan and good service?
2 _ I will be staying in 161 Hotel very close to Dongsi station of subway Line 5. Where should I go to buy and activate The Sim Card and The mobile internet plan?
3 _ How much mobile internet plan cost that Fits my duration of stay?

Your help is Grealty Aappreciated.
Thanks
May 15, 2013 04:35
GUEST8754 You may choose China Unicom or Chi8151na Telecom 3G service. You can go to the China Unicom or China Telecom Offices to get the sim-card. There are many packages for you to choose. If you seldom make calls, choose a package that contains more data traffic/stream.
May 16, 2013 22:08
  • ALICEL
China telecom recently trialling an English Online Store that accepts international credit cards. There are multiple mobile plans. According to china telecom, your hotel should be under the coverage of ChinaNet Wi-Fi. You can buy the Wi-Fi pass online. Link is here http://en.bj.189.cn/ct Hope this helps. Thanks.
May 29, 2013 02:39
  • SILVERPLATE
there are only two companies, China Mobile and China Unicom so the choice is not too difficult. Their plans are not that different, so I would just get whatever you find closer to your hostel.
And there is WiFi all over China so you wont actually need the data as much
Post a Reply to: Mobile network in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code