Menu
A-real-beautiful-Chinese girl is looking for foreigner as my Mr Right for marriage
May 27, 2013 04:48
This is Helen,was born in 1984,single,now is looking for the foreigner to be my Mr Right for marriage .

I am from Guangdong province and now is living in Guangzhou,China and working alone for my guide business such as to be the English interpreter/translator and so on.

I am a traditional girl with height:158cm ,beautiful with sunshine smile ,simple with good heart,happy with enjoying my life ;Also loyal,well-educated,caring,clean ,easy-going ,smart and understanding .

I like doing sports in my spare time such as running ,playing table tennis ,photographing,climbing mountains ,making friends and drinking red wine with my friends ,taking a walk alongside the river ,studying with new things ,listening to the music and so on.

Life is short and difficult .

Hope to find the man whose age is between 30-40 years old ,also he should be honest,faithful,caring ,patient,well-educated,kind and good heart ,capable of raising a family and would like to stay in China for his life .

If you are real and serious,pls write to me via 163.com|pro_interpreter163

Nov 28, 2013 21:53
  • UDAYA
hi
i am udaya,from sri lanka,i like to keep close conection with you.it u like
write
udaya
yahoo.com|udaya.panagoda
Feb 12, 2014 12:06
  • WESTRABBIT
Can a foreigner even stay in China indefinitely?

I am real, yet complex (math joke lol), and most definitely sincere, but alas my years of experience is beyond your stated range :(

wishing you the best of luck,
wrabbit
Feb 13, 2014 22:53
GUEST92131
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTRABBIT

Can a foreigner even stay in China indefinitely?

I am real, yet complex (math joke lol), and most definitely sincere, but alas my years of experience is beyond your stated range :(

wishing you the best of luck,
wrabbit

If you are looking for a Chinese bride, to be a better fit for you, look for women 42-48 in meat market sites. The selection will blow your mind.
Feb 14, 2014 07:38
  • WESTRABBIT
Hi GUEST92131,

Thanks for the message. But i wish to make life again and this implies a younger woman. If it was a lustful ambition than a meat market site would be ideal. This is not the case.

sincerely,
wrabbit
Post a Reply to: A-real-beautiful-Chinese girl is looking for foreigner as my Mr Right for marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code