Menu
American Party Shop Needing Wholesale Buyer in China
May 31, 2013 08:03
guestJill Hello,
I am currently in the process of launching a party shop on the web and I am in need of an experienced buyer or personal shopper in China that can negotiate wholesale prices and low cost shipping to me in the United States.

I will not be stocking enormous quantities of items for the first year of business. Quantities needed would be starting with 100 to 250 (or more, depending on prices) of each item ordered but in a mix of colors available. In other words, I am not looking to order 1000 of each color of something and I don't need to purchase 6 cases of any one item.

I need someone who is youthful and in tune with what is popular at children's parties and for weddings in the United States. I am able to send many photos of specific items that I would like to purchase. These will be VERY SPECIFIC items, that I will be looking to purchase- not whatever your factory may happen to have in stock.

This would be the perfect opportunity for a young female buyer who enjoys party planning! You will be shopping for some fun and colorful party favors, decorations, wedding items, and other stylish party items to help me stock my inventory. I am also open to some new items that may be popular in China at children's parties- that may catch on here in the United States. I need someone who is knowledgeable of party trends!

Right now I need:
Mixed colors of 12" to 15" size tissue pom pom balls
Small candy cups in bright colors and in designs of stripes and polka dots
Cupcake wraps in the same designs and bright colors
Paper Straws in stripes, chevrons, polka dots
Paper Plates and napkins in only stripes and polka dots
Blow Outs and other party favors in bright colors
Rainbow Large Lollipops
Other party items must look high end/designer and what is currently popular in the United States right now are bright rainbow colors, rainbows, hello kitty, polka dots, stripes, and chevrons.

Currently, I am under an approaching deadline to purchase the above items for my party shop website launch in a few weeks.

I need a buyer in China that is honest, professional, and above all quick to find the specific items I need and to get orders up quickly for payment (either PayPal, Etsy, or Ebay are my preferred forms of payment) and shipping at low cost.

Please contact me if you are able to assist. Once you have contacted me, I will send some photos to get you started.
Thank you.
Jill
Jun 13, 2013 01:17
Hi Mr Jill,

I can help source for you the items you need for party .

Now let me introduce myself as follows :

This is Helen,an active,passionate,easy-going ,well- organised,careful female from Guangzhou and have been worked in trading industry since 2007 .So far , I have worked for so many international customers who are from the US ,UK,Austrailia,Turkry,Pakistan and so on as a translator /tour guide/business assistant/buying agent . Besides, I have great experience of searching product source for my clients and I am capable of negotiating with factories for the prices .

Secondly,Working experience for translator/business assistant/buying agent as follows:

March 2007-present agent for overseas clients , dealing with their business in China .
1-Working as an assistant and translator/ buying agent for overseas customer when they come to visit the wholesale markets, factories and specific trade fairs .Such as :furniture and furnishing, machines, home decoration accessories, ceramic, stationery, garment and underwear, salon products ,lucky bamboo ,black basalt product and so on .We have been to Foshan,Dongguan ,Zhongshan ,Yiwu,Yongkang, Inner Mongolian ETC.
2-Always making good sourcing for different product with getting good price ;
3-communicating with factories for each detail during the production period;
4-making goods inspection,
5-arranging shipment ,
6-checking bill of lading /CO and drawing up documents for customs-clearance

If you need anything ,pls feel free to contact me via:
Mobile:0086-13751843452
Email:163.com|pro_interpreter163

Waiting for your early reply.

B/RGS
Helen

Jun 13, 2013 09:00
GUESTHORK WANG Hi Mr Jill,I think maybe we can carry out our cooperation on party goods between China and USA.

I am a collage student from NUAA (Nanjing University Of Autraustic and Aerotraustics). Because I'll graduateļ¼Œ so I want to do my own business. I love my life, enjoy my life, love party and can be called an experienced buyer--for commodity I love.

I know there are many kinds of party supplies in my city and also on website. I can show you throught the E-mail if you want. I can promise the quality is profect and the prices is lower---believe my ability~~I believe goods picked by me have competitive edge in the USA.

Anything more, Pls Reply me

My Email: hotmail.com|pptnuaa

Tel :+86 186 8081 2407

Hork Wang
Oct 28, 2013 00:27
GUEST98174 Hi: Mr Jill
i am angel , a young and fashion girl ,i am work as a recieption at the hotel in hunan,
as the above condition u need ,i think i have this ability to take this order.

if this letter still is availble. we can have more communicate by email befor start our first try ,
email:163.com|qing2005edu

hope ur business runny smoothly !
best wishes

Dec 3, 2013 22:55
  • GRIZ326
Did you get your agent/buyer?

My wife is stocking her little store here through her Chinese contacts. She's made several trips back to China to expand her circle of contacts throughout China.

My wife has been in the USA for more than 5 years, running a Chinese goods business most of that time, she may be able to help you.

Just send me a message here.

Aug 27, 2014 22:51
GUEST46201 Hello Jill,

Pls contact me.I'm familiar the job that you mentioned.Below is my contact way:

Email:163.com|xiaolihuaclare
Best regards
Clare
Post a Reply to: American Party Shop Needing Wholesale Buyer in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code