Menu
BUSINESS TRANSLATOR' HELP PURCHASE' MERCHANDISER 'BUYING' WHOLESALE MARKET IN GUANGZHOU AND FOSHAN
Jun 2, 2013 12:08
  • ZOEYLEE1989
HI' GUYS
MY NAME IS ZOEY'
WHO HAS BEEN WORKING IN FOREIGN TRAD SINCE 2009' I HAVE GOOD FOREIGN TRAD EXPERIENCE IN

BUILDING MATERIAL' GARMENTS' FURNIUTURE ' SHOES' ELECTRONIC' CAR PARTS AN SO ON'

I HAVE BEEN ZHEJIANG AND FUJIAN MARKET TOO
MY JOB IS FOLLOW FOREIGN CUSTOMER TO ALL WHOLESALES MARKET AND FACTORY' NEGOTIATE WITH

SUPPLIERS' THEN I FOLLOW ORDERS ' CHECK QUALITY' LOADING CONTAINER EVEN IN 12:00 IN THE

NIGHT'

I CAN HELP CUSTOMERS BOOK SHIPMENT AND DO ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION'

IF YOU NEED A PASSION AND CAREFULLY BUSINESS HELPER IN GUANZGHOU AND FOSHAN' PLS CONTACT ME:

MAIL: hotmail.com|zoeylee_rocker
MSN: hotmail.com|zoeylee1989

Jun 4, 2013 02:24
  • BENINOZ
Hi Zoey,

I'm from Australia and am a consultant to many businesses and own my business as well. I visit China now and then, to source products and also for production. I had a person helping me with Chinese. She was a student then and is now working a full time job. Therefore, I am looking for an alternative now.

Would you be able to assist me while I am in China for sourcing? My line of work is chemicals. However, I mostly need not for technical translation (as most tech people understand me), but just to be on my side and explain meanings to them sometimes. I intend to visit in the last week of June and will be in few cities such as Qingdao, Shinjiaoyang, etc.

Please let me know your availability and hope you can be of my assistance.

Thanks,

Cheers,
Nag.

PS; I have sent you a skype request as well.
Jun 7, 2013 21:53
  • ZOEYLEE1989
Hi

tks for replying, sorry for reply u late. coz i was in hospital for few days.
pls send me ur skype.
Jun 21, 2013 08:14
GUEST76190 Professional business interpreter and assistant in Shanghai China --Qinqin

Email : 126.com|qinqinbetter2008
Mobile: 0086 134 8228 6062
Oct 22, 2013 05:22
GUEST27110 Hi.... I am looking for a merchandiser who can assist me in sourcing electronics items in Guangzhou. You must be good in english and chinese language. Please mail your bio-data on my mail address ''gmail.com|avonnrb''.
Post a Reply to: BUSINESS TRANSLATOR' HELP PURCHASE' MERCHANDISER 'BUYING' WHOLESALE MARKET IN GUANGZHOU AND FOSHAN
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code