Menu
I am 30 and looking for a life partner
Jun 22, 2013 17:56
  • TIRAMISU
Hello,

I''m 30 years old pretty, articulate, single northern Chinese girl looking to find a suitable friend eventually to become a life partner. I am a law graduate currently living in Shenzhen and working for a U.K company earning 5 figure salary. I''m slim and tall and hence looking for a tall guy.

If you are 180cm or more and a graduate with decent job or in business, I look forward to hear from you.

No offense but Pakistanis, Afghanis, Iranians, Indians, Africans, Arabs, Over 37''s, jobless or ''I like a beautiful Chinese wife'' need not respond no matter how handsome you are or how much money you have. (I know this going to create lots of negative comments but I''m being honest and drawn my own conclusions from from real life experience of my close friends, also can see from other similar threads the type of people responding to it specially from the above countries).

Thank you.
Jun 22, 2013 18:51
GUEST92204 You have a right to be selective...after all, it's your life plan.

Hope you find the man of your dream. Why not attach a current photo?
Jun 23, 2013 07:48
  • TIRAMISU
Thanks for the supportive comment, I didn't put the photo there because don't want attract wrong kind of people who just looking for pretty faces.
Aug 7, 2013 16:23
GUEST84211 Hi I'm Sam. You sound like my type of girl and I fit in to all your requirements. I'm 183 cm tall professional with 6 figure income (in RMB) and I'm currently in China on a 6 months contract. The Chinese culture fascinates me and I like intellectual, articulate woman like you. I would like to get to know you and you can add me on Wechat number n7711986355. Look forward to hearing from you.

Once thing I would like to ask you is why you discount men from certain countries you have mentioned. Please share with us if you have any personal experience with those nationalities.

Thank you
Post a Reply to: I am 30 and looking for a life partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code