Menu
Nice small apartment for rent, Guilin Rd. near Shanghai Normal Uni available end of Aug.
Jul 15, 2013 22:31
  • WDARLING
If you are single or have a girlfriend/boyfriend and you are looking for a cheap place to live, search no more! 25 square meters of cosy-ness await you just around the corner from Shanghai Normal University...The kitchen might be small, the bathroom might be even smaller but it’s definitely enough to live a comfortable life in Shanghai. The bedroom is quite big and is already furnished.
The apartment comes with: a washing machine, a microwave, a fridge, a stove, a fan and an air conditioner. The Internet has already been paid for up until the month of December.
The big advantage of this flat is a balcony, which allows you to enjoy sunny mornings or starry nights!
The neighborhood is nice, and at least two guards are on duty 24/7. If you need to, you can park your car or scooter in front of the building. There are many convenient-stores around the area, as well as two supermarkets and a market place just opposite the compound.
The rent is 2500 a month and the apartment will be available as from the end of August
Please contact us if you are interested:
By e-mail: hotmail.fr|darlingtonwill or yahoo.com|senioritayea
Or by phone: 13482496242

Aug 4, 2019 13:13
GUEST19180 I will get there the middle of August to start teaching at the school. Have you rented this apartment yet? Is it a studio or one bedroom? I see some of the things that will remain. It didn't say bed, couch, or dining room table. Will those items be furnished? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Berinda Atkinson
Aug 5, 2019 06:20
  • ADAMHENRY
The cheap one I looking for two months and it's really cheap 2500 is good for me.
Post a Reply to: Nice small apartment for rent, Guilin Rd. near Shanghai Normal Uni available end of Aug.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code