Menu
L-Visa extension Henan
Jul 17, 2013 02:54
guestVictor I am currently staying in Jiaozuo. I want to stay another 30 days after my current L visa expires (it expires 2013-08-07). I contacted the local PSB office here in Jiaozuo but they said they can't help me because of some new law that says you can no longer extend your L visa.

I called the PSB office in Zhengzhou and they said they can extend visas and that you should be able to extend your L visa everywhere but also said I need to go to the PSB office in Jiaozuo instead as the Zhengzhou office only helps people living in Zhengzhou.

On the Zhengzhou office website it says you need to have a Residence Registration Certificate from Zhengzhou, so I was thinking I can stay one night in Zhengzhou at a hotel to get the certificate and apply for the extension in Zhengzhou instead.

Can anyone help me? What should I do?
By the way, I am from Sweden.
Jul 17, 2013 03:25
GUEST54775 To extend your L visa, you have to provide your passport and visa, Registration Form Of Temporary Residence, two recent photos (4.5CM×3.5CM) and 21000 RMB (3000USD) in your account.

Tip: You should go to the local police station to gain the registration form in 24 hours when you arrive at Zhengzhou.
Jul 19, 2013 10:19
  • MAMCY
much better find a agent to help u renew your visa., i can help you for that
Aug 24, 2013 01:16
GUEST25462 hi mate!! we are in jiaozuo as well!!
my husband is from spain and he also tried to extend his visa here in jiaozuo but cant get it, please contact me bcoz i really feel excited this world is so small, !!
my QQ 189187185 please contact me if you can
Aug 5, 2017 21:12
  • FABIANA
dear Mamcy,
I'm travelling around China and I need your help to renew my visa Please contact me: FABIANA_GIAGNORIO Is my we chat account
Post a Reply to: L-Visa extension Henan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code