Menu
Is it nice to travel Jiuzhaigou in Winter?
Apr 13, 2004 13:52
  • DORIS
I am planning to go to Jiuzhaigou at Christmas time, would the snow covers all the beautiful scenery? what will the weather be like? If u have been there at christmas time, pls tell me more ... thanks =)

Apr 13, 2004 13:54
  • ASIA
In winter, the mountain and vally are covered by thick snow, and the temperature may be under 0C.So it is not the best season to visit there. If you are planning to go, you must wrap up yourself first.Do remember bring enough clothes.:)
Apr 13, 2004 13:56
  • GUEST001
Though this is the place to escape from the concrete jungle,don't be too drawn in by its beauty. The weather in the area is unpredictable – it can change at any minute.

Apr 13, 2004 13:57
  • GUEST001
My Girlfriend and I have also joint a trip to Jiuzhaigou at Christmas, we are so excited about the scenery, have anyone got some more winter photos and comments????
Apr 13, 2004 14:11
  • ICEGIRL
Beautiful ice flower!

Apr 13, 2004 14:12
  • ALLEN
I'll recommend you that the interval between spring and automn is the best time to visit Jiuzhaigou. Leaves turn into red, yellow, green...
Colourful reflections in lakes make Jiuzhaigou more like the fair place in earth.

Apr 13, 2004 14:19
  • ANGEL
Greatly agree with Allen. I went to Jiuzhaigou two year ago. I went there on Sept 25 and left on 30. It is really worthy to visit. The scenery is incredible! One pity is that when I was there all plants are green. Our guide told me if I could delay my trip one week, I will see the most beautiful scenery. For the best for Jiuzhaigou is the limpid and colorful waters with reflection of shades of different colors of the trees.

While, winter is not a good choice for it would be very cold.
Post a Reply to: Is it nice to travel Jiuzhaigou in Winter?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code