Menu
Job in China, renting girlfriend/boyfriend
Jul 31, 2013 04:01
  • ANDYHK888
I read an article about renting girlfriends and boyfriends to take back to meet family or on holiday being very popular now in China, especially among University students. My friend will travel with my gf and I in China and would like to have a Chinese girlfriend who speaks English to keep him company as he doesn't want to feel like the third wheel. I suppose typical gf stuff, holding hands, kissing and taking silly pics etc. without the sex. The only requirement is someone taller than 165cm with English ability. Is that a possibility to find a girlfriend to keep him company? Thanks for the referrals.
May 21, 2014 21:42
  • ANDYHK888
The first trip was a success. Is there anyone else who would like to go on a trip this year as a travel companion/assistant? It's the same description as above. The salary will be 1500 RMB/day for 5 days and all expenses will be paid.
May 25, 2014 10:48
GUESTSYLVIA I am a 33 year old Indian Malaysian living in shanghai. Moved to shanghai as husband is attach with a hotel here. I am currently looking for a job and don't mind baby sitting or taking dogs for walks. I can be contacted at gmail.com|sylvia.edwardburns. I am available anytime..

Thank you & regards
Sylvia
Jun 10, 2014 10:38
GUEST68174 im in shandong jinan this summer and i have free time ... i can work or travel to do work ... i can speak arabic chinese english ... and this is my email to contact with me gmail.com|islam.kh.fr1995
Post a Reply to: Job in China, renting girlfriend/boyfriend
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code