Menu
How much Yuan is enough for a month in Guangzhou
Jul 31, 2013 06:39
guestRh Hi

Would like to know how much money is required a month in Guangzhou minus accommodation.

Will not be going to any bars.

What should be the minimum amount to have for a month, travel, eating out, buying groceries at times, a prepaid card a month.

Thanks
Aug 2, 2013 03:03
GUEST71138 hi,ya, are you living in Guangzhou? The payments are different according to the areas you choozed If you live in Taojing, it would cost you around 3000-5000 RMB for renting an accommodation, 50 RMB for daily eating,and all the living expenses counted together, would be 5000-7000 RMB without travelling fees. Personally speaking, I think the critical part of your total expense depends on the accommodation fees. I suggest you can find some agencies or websites to check the monthly payment for accommodation in different part of Guangzhou. My email address in gmail.com|Xiaop18, may you have any problem can contact me from this email. Hope this information would be helpful for you.
Aug 3, 2013 12:01
GUEST28173 hey, I stayed in Guangzhou last year for 2 months (Oct & November) .. next to subway line 8... so that I could be close to Pazhou's Canton Fair. Cost me .. 3000 rmb for 1 small clean modern efficiency with a balcony view ( no Kitchen but I had an electric hotplate ) with a small refrigerator. Electricity, water, cable etc was about 500 rmb per month. Internet excluding deposit was 120 rmb a month.
Daily eating ( supermarket, fresh fruits, regular restaurant 2 times a week ) and metro subway expenses was like 100 rmb a day ( 3000 a month)
Now, 1 year later, You will need to add 20% for the same. Apt is now 3500 rmb etc etc.
So, I would say about 4500rmb a month for expenses not including accommodations. So this year I will budget $1,000 usd a month.

Hope that helps.

Aug 3, 2013 12:12
  • JESSE_LAM
its depends on where you live and how to spend your money.for example, some one like to take a bus,someone like to take taxi, so its different cost.for living in center of Guangzhou city and food ,5000 -7000 will be the MIni. but if you leave far away from the city center,maybe you can save money.
Post a Reply to: How much Yuan is enough for a month in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code