Menu
Guangzhou famous wholesale markets and shopping places
Aug 1, 2013 20:40
  • JESSE_LAM
My name is Jesse , I am a native cantonese.
So I am very familar with Guangzhou markets.one friend from came to Guangzhou one day,and ask me:" Jesse, should we buy a map", I told them:" I am the map". :)

Guangdong Province is famous as an export industry region. Guangzhou is one of the coastal cities open to foreign investment in China, and it has grown rapidly as a financial center, administrative center, and export center in Guangdong Province. Guangdong Province is especially known for its export oriented industry and electronics industries. So if visitors to Guangdong want to go shopping for inexpensive electronics, clothing, computers, and thousands of other products, this is a good place to come. It is one of China's export centers. Thousands of African business people can be seen in the major wholesale areas buying export goods. There are about the best supermarkets in China, and thousands of outlets of various products. While in Guangzhou, why not check out what is available to take with you.
Guangzhou is an important transfer station during a journey to China. Travelers flying to Guangzhou may need to wait around half a day or one day before boarding their next flight. and then you can check out how to spend this half day or one day in Guangzhou.
Also read top places to shop in Guangzhou.
Clothes Wholesale Markets
Guangzhou’s clothes wholesale business is very vibrant, and there are many clothes wholesale markets in Guangzhou. The most famous clothes wholesale markets are:
• Baima Market (the most popular one, located opposite Guangzhou Railway Station)
• Tianma (next to Bama and famous for domestic brand clothes)
• Xindadi (situated opposite Bama and mainly sales woolen sweaters and cardigans)
• Zhanxi (a shopping street of many wholesale markets)
• Hongmian Bubugao (located behind Bama and famous for women's clothing)
They are all concentrated around Guangzhou Railway Station, the largest railway station in Guangzhou, located at Huanshi Road West in Yuexiu District. We have handpicked Top 6 Hotels around these Wholesale Markets in Guangzhou. Guangzhou Wholesale Market Hotels

If you want to know more info,please feel free to contact me

+086-15999934548
obachina.com|info

Thank you
Aug 3, 2013 01:20
  • JESSE_LAM
Here are more info about guangzhou wholesale markets:

① Furniture
1. Guangdong Foshan lecong furniture show center / 广东佛山顺德乐从家具博览中心
Lecong is the biggest furniture center in China, there are a long street with several wholesale market, all most all types of furniture can be found there. All most every customer who buy furniture will go there, some Mid-east customer can always find cheapest products from there.
② ceramic
1.China ceramic city/中国陶瓷城 address: 江湾三路2号
2.China mosaic city/中国马赛克城
it's the biggest wholesale market in China for the tiles, just nearby. it's 8 minutes by taxi away from the jihuayuan metro station in foshan city, there is metro go directly from Guangzhou to foshan. by taxi from GZ to there around 150kuai.
③ gift and stationary
it’s district including gift and stationary wholesale market, the following two are the biggest, they are just in the city of Guangzhou
1. Wan Ling square/万菱广场
address: 广东省广州市解放南路39号
2. international toy stationary gift square/国际玩具文具精品广场
address: 一德西路390号
④textile and accessories
1.China textile and accessory city / 广州国际轻纺城 Address: 广州市海珠区金纺路2号
It’s the biggest wholesale market for textile and accessory in East South Asia, near this kind of wholesale market you can always find several street with relevant product to choose.
⑤Garment
Southern of China is famous for clothes/Garment, there are several big garment wholesale market near Guangdong railway station.
1.Guangzhou white horse garment wholesale market / 广州市白马服装专业市场
Address: 广州市站南路16号
2.Guangzhou hong mian garment wholesale market/ 红棉服装批发市场
3.Guangzhou liu hua garment wholesale market / 流花服装批发市场
⑥ Children’s clothes
1. Guangzhou liwan district zhong shan ba road/广州中山八路, the whole road has several whole sale market for children’s clothes.
Sep 3, 2013 08:08
GUESTHAPPEE Hi,

Thanks for the great info above.
Would appreciate your kind advice on the following as I've not been able to locate any relevant information:-

1. Is there any wholesale market catered for pregnancy/maternal stuffs? (am looking for pregnancy/ovulation test kits, etc.)

2. I am also looking for skin,body care/beauty/slimming products. Is Meibo city more recommended or there are other alternatives? Do they also carry imported products from Taiwan/Korea?

3. Is there a wholesale market for all different kinds of socks? Eg. the popular compression socks/leggings for ladies?

Thanks ahead!
Cheers.
Jan 13, 2014 13:37
GUESTADE Hello, pls I need where I can get human hair manufacturers in Guangzhou?
Thx
Jan 22, 2014 00:14
GUEST62425 hi I used to dealingin human hair extension for past couple years , if you wanna find some really good factory, i can guide you .just feel free to contact me via email :gmail.com|sweetiedianahyq or skype : sweetieconstance
Jan 28, 2014 08:55
GUEST22233 Hi There.
My name is Hung Doan, I am Canadian - Vietnamese I speak Little Cantonese, I want to import some cools stuffs in china to Canada for retail store, if you can help me ?
I will travel from Mong Cai ,Quang Ninh Vietnam to quangdong and quangzhou by the end of February 2014 please contact me: hotmail.com|ttlimportexport.
Happy new year
Apr 18, 2014 11:10
GUEST17354 Hi There
My name is Abed khan, , I want to import some garments accessories like Tag pin, mobilon tape, rains stone, velbet tape, sewing needle in china to Bangladesh for retail store, if you can help me ?
please contact me: gmail.com|abid.bift061.
Apr 27, 2014 06:02
GUEST17699 I'm in guangzhou and wanted to know where I can find human hair extentions
May 14, 2014 08:17
GUESTYASSIR hello am yassir, want to get some children clothing to buy and same to be retail in bulk in my country,,thank you in advance
Jul 12, 2014 12:00
GUESTJAAFAR I am interested in buying children clothes ,but am not use to online business because they said seeing is believing . This is my Email if u can contact me bagejaafar @yahoo.com
Aug 7, 2014 01:28
  • RYLANROGERS2
What time do they close? Specifically the watch wholesale market?
Page 1 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou famous wholesale markets and shopping places
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code