Menu
room rental in Minhang district for 3 months for US college student intern
Aug 4, 2013 13:23
  • CINDYTAN
So i'm totally going out on a limb here and hoping to find a place/apt/homestay to rent out near the Hong Qiao area/Minhang district! I am currently a student at Kennesaw State University located in Atlanta, Georgia USA, and I am scheduled to spend my last semester studying abroad in Shanghai! I will be student teaching/interning at Shanghai United International School Hong Qiao campus. My internship starts August 22nd and I have still yet to find a suitable accommodation!
I am ideally looking for a place walking distance from SUIS: address-No.999. Hongquan Rd. Minhang district , Shanghai , China.

If you by chance know of any referrals, recommendations, or advice, please feel free to pm me! Hope someone can help!

Thanks!
Aug 5, 2013 22:28
GUEST92131 I'm surprised that your school, where you are going to study and teach, won't help you finding a place to stay.
Aug 5, 2013 22:35
GUEST60141 WE just received news yesterday that they have a place for her now, thanks for your reply. Thank you everyone!!!
Post a Reply to: room rental in Minhang district for 3 months for US college student intern
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code