Menu
How fast can Asian men run?
Aug 14, 2013 01:55
  • KEVIN0518
The Asian Men's 100 meters Dash record was created by a man called Francis. His best achievement is 9.99 seconds. I don't know this guy. After searching him on the interent, I have found out that he is not a pure Asian. He is a Nigerian who migrated to Qatar.

If we don't count Francis in, the fastest Asian man should be Koji Ito, a Japanese guy who ran in 100 meters dash for 10 seconds. Now a Chinese racer called Zhang Peimeng tied Koji Ito's score at Russian World Athletics Championships. Unfortunately, Zhang didn't enter the final of 100 meters dash. He cried for his failure after the match. But he said that he would do his best to run faster. He believes that he can finish the 100 meters dash in 10 seconds in the very near future.

Some Japanese netizens don't believe Zhang Peimeng's score. They believe that Zhang must have taken some magic traditional Chinese medicine that can't be detected in the drug test. Maybe, they are jealous of Zhang's achievement and worried that Zhang might break the record made by Koji Ito.

Sep 28, 2013 20:40
GUEST92131 All records eventually get broken. There are numerous reasons why.

Athletes are getting stronger, taller, faster. Improving scores is a science, and new athletes are doing today what used to be impossible yesterday.

100 m is a race where your reaction to the starting gun can mean the whole race. But that's not all, I've seen BOLT win races where he was clearly late from the start.

Aug 19, 2014 03:38
  • XOLLOX
Is some Running Man (TV series). It's South Korean variety show, maybe there are some interesting information ;)
Apr 8, 2017 05:24
  • GIWREH
I'm interested in something different.
Not about the top athletes, but about the average population.
Are Chinese boys & girls in general (non athletic) fast runners ? Or not ? Or average compared to other world regions ?
Mar 4, 2021 14:00
GUESTNARU im a chinese boy and i agreed with zhang
Post a Reply to: How fast can Asian men run?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code