Menu
One Year Learning Exchange In China in 2014. Italian / Spanish / English written and spoken.w
Aug 25, 2013 04:05
  • PMAGO
Hello Guys! My name is Paolo,I am Italian, 29, male. I worked 2 years in Latin America and actually I work in Malaysia. I would like to take a 1 year pause from work and learn chinese intensively in 2014. I look for a medium size town, nice and clean, and some place with somebody that can let me learn Mandarin several ours per day. I look for Private teachers, or somebody like me that have some time to spend hanging around China. I look for a full immersive experience since my aim is chinese learning. I will be free since January 2014 and I am beginning to plan this challenge. On my side I can speak and teach Italian Spanish and English.

I hope somebody will answer...
cheers, Paolo
Sep 6, 2013 04:57
  • BELLA_GU
Hi Paolo,

Welcome to China.

I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English. You can choose Guangzhou so that you can learn Cantonese as well.

Although Guangzhou is a big city but we can go different town to know more about other medium size town around Guangzhou. Guangzhou is quite different with other cities.

What I suggest is, you can stay in Guangzhou for three months first, learn more Chinese(both Mandarin and Cantonese), and you can move to other cities or little town for your further learning. You know, sometimes in a medium size city, it is a little hard for foreign to go without translator.

I can give you suggestion for your further learning. I have been to many medium size cities all around the whole China.

You can contact my mail directly: hotmail.com|coffeeghx

Thank you
Bella
Post a Reply to: One Year Learning Exchange In China in 2014. Italian / Spanish / English written and spoken.w
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code