Menu
I really need help with planning my itinerary for a china trip
Aug 28, 2013 22:36
guest31226 Hi

I really need help with planning my itinerary for a china trip.

I have 2 weeks to travel around China, starting from the 20th Sept to the 5th Oct. So far I have the below
2 days -Beijing
1 day -Xi’an
1 day Leshan
I would like to visit Huangshan, Guilin and Yangshou mountains. How long will I need for each and in what order?

Is this enough time to see everything, do I have time to see anything else in between?

I need to end my trip in Qingdao.

I have already visited Shanghai ,Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, so do not wish to visit these places again.

If anyone could help I will be very grateful.

Thanks.
Sep 5, 2013 14:09
  • VIVIHUANG
Hope you will enjoy your trip.

For Huangshan trip at least you need for 2-3 days..
- Frist night, might you can choose one hotel from the bottom of Huangshan and get ready for second day.
- Second day- full one day for climb the montain. at night can stay in the top of montain.
- Start from an early morning for sunrise if the weather is good.and then go down...

Gulin is very close to Yangshuo..but for me, i like Yangshuo more than that. Yangshuo, you can spend 1-2 days. Before I stayed in Yangshou for one year. there are many english schools there. You can go one of them, and ask to be a volunteer there..then you can get free food or a room from school.Volunteer mean you talk english and share info with students for 1-2 hrs at night... actually its fun.. maybe also they can take you to night club after that. The views in Yangshou is very beautiful.( Cycling , Swimming, Climbing, Bamboo rafting, Rock climbing etc). you will enjoy the time there.

Sep 5, 2013 14:18
  • VIVIHUANG
By the way, from 1st Oct to 7th Oct are Chinese national holiday. So at that time, the hotels and transportation will be full of pepole in tourist places...if travel at that time, you should arrange the hotel inadvance or go to the places with less tourist.
Post a Reply to: I really need help with planning my itinerary for a china trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code