Menu
Latest Visa Option Updates !!!
Sep 3, 2013 07:02
  • WING0602
Dear Friend,
Wish you a very nice night !!

Here are some Latest visa options from us and ALL of the below STARTS to Receive Application RIGHT NOW !!!

Pls check the below CAREFULLY and see what option available for you and you also wish for.
As you kindly know that the visa situation changes frequently in China,
so pls do not hesitate to decide to get a China visa for yourself if you are qualified NOW!!!

For further details about cost and other information, pls feel free to contact me !!

For All of our visa service, we DO NOT charge any deposit, you only need to pay us AFTER we show you the visa we already get for you!
Our visa service help you get visa issued outside mainland China, like Hong Kong, Macau or the third country,
which will be helpful for your future application of China visa.

Option-1 : NO NEED to go to Hong Kong or anywhere
L visa 1 year multi entry 90 days/time;
L visa 1 year multi entry 60 days/time;
F visa 1 year multi entry 60 days/time;
Requirements:
1-At least one month left on your current China visa;
2-Over 15 months valid of your passport;
3-had China visa issued outside mainland China;
4-no bad record.
Available Countries: (only 7 countries)
U.S., UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Germany

Option-2: NEED to go to Hong Kong and stay 6-8 working days
F visa 1 year multi entry 60 days/time;
F visa 6 month multi entry 60 days/time;
Requirements:
1-in last around 2 years, have 2 China visa issued outside mainland China, including 1 of them issued within around 1 year;
2-Over 14 months valid of your passport (for 1 year visa);
3-not available for women under 25 years old;
4-no bad record.
Available Countries:
Canada, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Andorra, Italy, Brunei, Poland, Slovakia,
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxembourg,
Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Britain, Bulgaria, U.S.
Available for below countries with extra requirement: 1 China visa issued in your own country within half a year:
Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, Cuba, Dominica, the Bahamas, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Belize, Costa Rica, Macedonia,
Brazil, Mexico, Romania, South Africa, Morocco, Panama, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile

Oct 13, 2013 01:45
GUEST75191 Hello Wing0602,
I am a British man wanting to extend my L visa. I can meet all the requirements for Option 1.
How can I get in touch with you to discuss your visa services and price?
I am in Xi'An at present, here is my phone number: 153 3914 9340, please contact me.
Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Adrian
Oct 17, 2013 14:20
  • BILLYBD
In US, Los Angeles, have tix to Beijing on 12th November, Shanghai on 16th, 8 days visit do we need Visa's? If so do you provide service? If not do i need to goo to consulate in LA?
Oct 19, 2013 05:24
GUEST92131 billybd,

You need a visa.

If you are in LA, Calif - just go to the Chinese Consulate. They will tell you your options.
Oct 25, 2013 23:42
  • NIJINI
Hello. I need an extension of my F visa. Mine is 3 months issued in Norway. I would like to stay another 9 months with one entry. Is that something your company can help with?
Oct 29, 2013 06:47
hello,
I am bangladeshi man like to get hk visa and i have multi entry china visa.Can you pls arrange hk visa for go to hk from shenzhen and back hongkonh to shenzhen.
Pls reply me to gmail.com|rahmandhaka134
Thanks
Rahman
Post a Reply to: Latest Visa Option Updates !!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code