Menu
Never be a duster woman!
Sep 12, 2013 01:32
  • CHERRY07
Duster woman refers to a tragic woman who sacrifices her own career and best time (youth) for her lover to help him achieve success but finally gets dumped.

I have been watching a Chinese TV series about a “duster woman”. Why are girls willing to be duster women? You have done everything for him but he eventually dumps you. Is it worthwhile to do this?
Sep 14, 2013 18:25
  • NOBODY
I guess that you don't know if he will dump you. We enter relationships because we trust these people, but it doesn't mean that we have to stop following our own dreams.
My wife for example studies law now, she wants to become a lawyer, I on the other hand want to become a teacher. We support each other and try to help each other archiving our hopes and dreams.
Sep 15, 2013 01:29
  • CHERRY07
Nobody,

She is a good wife and you are a good husband. People always change. When you meet him, he is a good guy. When you stay with him, he changes to a bad guy who dumps you. Nothing is for sure.
Sep 15, 2013 09:18
  • NOBODY
Yep, but we will never know what is going to happen..
Sep 16, 2013 01:35
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY

Yep, but we will never know what is going to happen..

So we should leave a way of retreat for us. If he changes from a good guy to a bad guy and dumps you, you will not lose everything if you have a way of retreat.
Sep 16, 2013 10:46
  • NOBODY
Ha, but maybe that's what makes him a bad guy in the first place..
Post a Reply to: Never be a duster woman!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code