Menu
experienced translator/ interpreter/ tour guide in Guangzhou
Sep 13, 2013 03:22
  • JETBACK
Hi, I'm Jet, an English interpreter and tourist guide in Guangzhou, China. I am the local here and I know all the wholesale and retail market, be familiar with the shipping or cargo procedure.

I'm active, honest, adaptable, funny, easy-going and dutiful. At the same time, I get a lot of good experience of trading, beeing a translator, guider and assistant, so I think I can do a good job for you .

My foreign friends are mostly come from US, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, and Israel, etc. I translated for them and guided them around the wholesale market and factories for survey in Guangzhou.

And I'm taking the responsibility of inspecting goods quality and collecting goods for customers, arranging customers shipping, air cargo or EMS, sending out the shipment documents like Bill of Lading , Certificate of Origin , Packing List , Invoice when my customers are not in China .

Moreover, we go to shopping and I bargain with the wholesaler and retailer when they finish the job. If they need to visit to factories for business or travel around Guangzhou and other cities, I will be their guider.

So my service mainly includes :

1) Sourcing the items customers want to purchase in China .
2) Pick customers up in air port or train station .
3) Book the hotel according to customers' demand in advance .
4) Rent vehicle if necessary .
5) Interpretation, bargain, negotiation .
6) Good inspection before shipping.
7) Arrange shipping .
8) Follow up the shipment when they arrive at destination .
9) Other necessary legal after service .

The rate is very competitive! Accept PayPal. Look forward to hearing from you !

Have a nice day !

Best Regards
Jet

E-Mail: gmail.com|hirojay
Mobile: +86 13760619103

Jul 14, 2017 22:02
GUEST16720 hi jet
can u pls tell me about your charges
Post a Reply to: experienced translator/ interpreter/ tour guide in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code