Menu
What to do 10 days in Nanning
Sep 20, 2013 02:49
guestLily Lu Will be travelling to Nanning end of December with my adult son who is on wheelchair for 10 days.
1. How many days should we stay in Nanning?
2. Is it worth to go to Bama, Jingxi, Daxin and Detian? How to allocate days in each place? Are these places wheelchair friendly?
3. Are there any good hotel(4/5 stars) walking distance to Nanning Chaoyang street?
4. Any website showing the location of all these places? I have problem searching internet for the locations.
Appreciate someone will give me reply soonest, thanks!
Sep 23, 2013 13:38
  • CARLOS
My wife - she is from Nanning and has visited Jingxi and Detian - says it will not be easy with wheelchair. Visiting both places at same day is possible.

Walking distance, Nanning Hotel, Mingsheng street, I think 4 stars, a little more far from Chaoyang street is 4 star Jinhua hotel, Dongge street, in which I have stayed for two times. Nice hotel, nice personal, western breakfast. Do not know how it was because we ate our breakfast in a dinery nearby, noodle soup, of course Wheelchair friendly, can not say anything about them, as I recall there were stairs at the entrance of both hotels.

How many days should you stay in Nanning... I could stay there forever...
Jul 21, 2015 09:11
GUESTNANCIELOO we are a group of 10, going to nanning for 7-8 days.just dont know where to go and how to go,is there any tourist centre there? anyone can recommend ?
Post a Reply to: What to do 10 days in Nanning
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code