Menu
Sick of being alone and seriously looking for marriage
Sep 20, 2013 08:03
guestClaire Everyday, wake up while overwhelming by the lonliness, cook alone, go out alone, eat alone, sleep alone...I am really sick of being alone always, though I do got friends, most of them already married and busy with their marriage life. That's one of the reason I am here, to find somewhere to express my feelings. Another reason, obviously I am trying my luck to meet someone special, hopefully.

Umm…I am sure that Mr/Miss Right is not easy to find, that’s why we are here. But we all keep hope and believe that the special one is exists. For me, love is not fast food, comes fast and gone fast. It takes time to know each other well. Ofc, during this period, both parties need passion to take care of this relationship, because it’s not easy to start, so once started, patience, communication, passion, affection, understanding…are required... I am kind of adventurous spirit, with free heart. I wish to find a matured man who I have passion for, who can be my life-long partner to share the rest of my life with. I am 100% sure that I am here for serious relationship, no game play. I am full of curiosities about this world, about different countries, different cultures. You will know how big or small this world is, how colorful, diversified this world is only if you see the world, experience it. I love adventure a lot, and I think that it's the rich experience you have, the riskes and adventure you take that makes yor life different from others.

I am waiting for a man, with whom we can enjoy this world, see this world, explore this world together. Ofc, we will build up family together, have kids...Life could be much more of fun, if you meet the right one to share with everything, and with the right one , everywhere in this world could be home...
Noted: I am serious person, not here for fun, if you are here onlly for fun and not serious about relationshp, plz keep me away, thanks. Wish all of you luck~!

BTW, I would like to make friends also, if we cant be lover, we can still be friends, I can speak very well english.

Contace infor:
email: yahoo.com|claireclaire200
QQ:115987951
Sep 22, 2013 03:36
GUEST18655 BTW, I am 28, Chinese girl, never married, no kids, work and live in Zhuhai city, near guangzhou and Macau. I was wondering, why no people interested? Anyone can tell me the reason?
Sep 22, 2013 12:38
  • COPUSMAXIMUS
hello add me QQ 2030233776 i am 48 from canada and i love chinese
Last edited by COPUSMAXIMUS: Sep 22, 2013 12:38
Feb 9, 2014 12:42
  • WESTRABBIT
Hi,

Much is my interest, but now is the time i found this site. Patients Claire.

I too have felt the overwhelming loneliness you speak of in the last five months, in particular, and many a time before.

Now in a new country, a similar cycle you lament, is my reality too. Alone in an unimaginable crowd of people.
Where is your solitary being played out?

Happy New Year,
westrabbit

Jan 1, 2015 07:27
GUEST01132 Here goes my wish upon a star wish. My name is Marie. I am 38yrs old asian single not bad looking ( somehow attractive i was told ). I am not a loser lol its just that i am an introvert and i am quite afraid to meet players so going to bars, parties or crowd is not my thing. I am educated, with moral values, employed and very hard working. I am not into games i think i am old enough to really know what i want and looking for. I am not looking for a fling but a best friend, a compatible mate, a partner for life. I know it could be hard like we dont know if can be a good match but atleast we can be good friends if not lifetime partner. Pls be a white dude, educated, single and hard working, christian, caring and kind.
message me at :
gmail.com|otherhalf17
thank you.
Jan 18, 2015 15:57
GUEST92849 Hi iam Nikhil Daniel from India I was interested in you and wanted to know you more if its ok with you. Write to me at gmail.com|nikhil.manning
Feb 19, 2015 12:31
  • LBB52
Hello, I'm sorry I don't know your name but I am Rob and I feel exactly the same as you. I have everything I need in life apart from the most important thing in life, "my sole mate " I have always found Chinese woman very attractive but I have never been able to say hello?

In England the Chinese girls prefer Chinese men but I hope I may find that special someone to share my life with online. I known this sounds desperate but I am not ready to give up hope yet? Anyway maybe we can start by saying hello x
Post a Reply to: Sick of being alone and seriously looking for marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code