Menu
From Kunming to Dali to Lijiang
Sep 24, 2013 21:06
  • RIRI_LIN
Hello, everyone!

Together with a group of 7 people, we are thinking about travelling by bus from Kunming to Dali in the first week of October. I have looked into a lot of posts regarding Kunming to Dali buses on the internet. Unfortunately, all of them have different content in regards to this topic. So I would really want to ask somebody who has had the experience of travelling from Kunming to Dali, or who is knowledgeable about this bus route:

1. how long will the bus ride take from Kunming to Dali?
2. what are the times that the bus will depart from Kunming?
3. how much does it cost per person?
4. Is there a direct bus from Dali back to Kunming? If yes, what are the times that the bus will depart from Dali?

From Dali, we are thinking about maybe going to Lijiang. My questions would be:

1. Is there a direct bus from Dali to Lijiang? If yes, how long will the bus ride take from Dali to Lijiang?
2. what are the times that the bus will depart from Dali?
3. how much does it cost per person?
4. Is there a direct bus from Lijiang back to Kunming? If yes, what are the times that the bus will depart from Lijiang? How long will the bus ride be?

I really hope someone could help me out with these questions. Thank you very very much in advance!!!!
Sep 24, 2013 21:39
GUESTDAVID From Kunming to Dali:
1. 5 to 6 hours
2. You need to take the bus from Kunming West Bus Station (昆明西部客运站). The bus is available every 5/15/20/25 minutes from 10:25 to 21:30
3. The ticket is CNY 111 or 138.
4. Yes, you can take the long distance bus from Dali Long Distance Bus Station. The ticket fare is from CNY 99 to 110. It departs almost every 30 minutes from 08:00 to 19:30.

Dali to Lijiang:
1.Yes, 3.5 hours.
2. You can take it from Dali Long Distance Bus Station. It departs at 08:30, 09:30, 14:00, 16:00 and 19:00.
3. CNY 52.5 to 62.
4. From Lijiang to Kunming, you can take direct bus from Lijiang Bus Station (省旅丽江客运站). It takes 8-9 hours and costs CNY 191 for each person. It starts at 08:30, 10:30 and 13:00.

All information are from the internet and for your reference only.
Post a Reply to: From Kunming to Dali to Lijiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code