Menu
Mother-in-law’s ten standards for their son-in-law!
Sep 25, 2013 21:01
  • JIMMYB
Don’t be naïve to believe that true love can conquer everything, Chinese fellows! When you are in love with a Chinese girl, you won’t be sure that you will be together unless you conquer your future mother-in-law.

How can I conquer my future mother-in-law? I have heard that a boy who doesn’t eat spicy food eat six spicy moon cakes made by his girlfriend’s mother. He can’t help shedding tears because he can’t stand the moon cakes’ acridness. His girlfriend’s mother is touched and promises that he can marry her daughter. Are you going to learn from him? Please don’t. Chinese mother-in-laws have new requirements for their future son-in-law. Please read the requirements and then you will know if you can conquer your future mother-in-law.

No.1 an apartment above 100 square meters
No.2 a car that costs more than 200000 RMB
No.3 100000 RMB deposited in the name of your girlfriend’s name
No.4 a promise to hire a nanny to take care of your wife after she has a baby
No.5 A grand and luxurious wedding ceremony is a must
No.6 The baby’s milk powder must be imported abroad
No.7 Your salary should be submitted to your wife every month
No.8 You should spend all Chinese holidays and festivals at your wife’s home
No.9 You should have a journey with your wife every year
No.10 Be loyal and obedient to your wife

After reading the above requirements, do you believe that you can marry her? NO, you can’t without your future mother-in-law’s consent.

She makes the housing prices surge. She forces young Chinese men to buy apartments. She raises a white, rich and beautiful girl. She stimulates every young Chinese man to struggle for success. What a great “She”! Between you and me is your mother. What should I do?

Think about it twice. If you were a mother, you would be definitely willing to find a good man with better financial sources. Don’t blame your future mother-in-law!

A survey claims that sons-in-law will have a harmonious relationship with their mother-in-law if they visit their mother-in-law more often. Do you know what you should do to please your mother-in-law?
Post a Reply to: Mother-in-law’s ten standards for their son-in-law!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code