Menu
Do you prefer to spend your holidays at home or abroad?
Nov 21, 2013 13:41
  • MARK_81
JimmyB/ I'm not rich by any means but I'm lucky enough to have made the best of my opportunities over the years and I have a good amount saved up although right now I'm actually saving up again so cutting back on my daily budget because the end of this year and next year will be very busy for me travel-wise.

I used to spend spend spend, wasting money on nonsense no one needs but right now I'm much happier spending on a great travel journey that will last in memories and cut out the unneeded things.
Nov 21, 2013 21:08
  • JIMMYB
I have been working 7 years since I graduated from college. In early years, I never thought about saving money. I bought some expensive things, laptop, DSLR, cellphone etc. My salary wasn't good at that time. So I almost had no savings.

Three years ago, the housing prices started to surge. I regretted that I wasted all my money. The first payment for an apartment in a good location at that moment was around 100000 RMB in my city. My parents once said that they could pay the first payment together with me. I didn't agree. Right now, the first payment for the apartments in remote area are more than 200000 RMB. My savings in last three years are far from enough.
Nov 29, 2013 20:00
  • JESSYRIDER
I like to spend my holiday abroad with my family.
Nov 30, 2013 06:04
  • VIGORHE
It all depends. I would have traveled all over the earth, even the Antarctica if I had owned enough money. I just received an E-mail from a well-known travel company which lobbies me to pay a lum sum money for a long and hard journey to the Antarctica. I almost laughed in my sleeve. They thought that I were a high income earner. Frankly, my current income cannot afford buying a round trip flights and accommodations to Mauritius for a week. A citizen who holds a valid passport of the People's Republic of China is exempted from a visa to fly to Port Louis. Mauritius is the exclusive state to approve of Chinese passport holders to visit and stay for 30 days without visa nowadays.
Nov 30, 2013 06:11
  • VIGORHE
How many states have equally treated Chinese as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan poeple. All developed states have not permitted Chinese citizens who hold a valid passport to visit them if we fail to apply for a visa up to now.
Dec 5, 2013 20:23
  • FORDCRUZ
I would prefer to go abroad. You see we have been into our homes since we were young, and it would be nice to try something new. Well, its comforting when at home but it would be much exciting to somewhere new.
Dec 5, 2013 21:46
GUEST00162 I would like to spend my holidays aboard, but sometimes that is more tired than at home. Ok,I am lazy!
Dec 6, 2013 18:37
  • NTASHAKELLY
I think its best for people to spend their vacation abroad because its reduces depression and i always spend my vacations abroad.
Dec 7, 2013 03:32
I would love to spend my holidays in Kenya and Dubai... Best places for me...
May 7, 2018 11:41
GUESTSIMRAN ... l enjoy my holidays with my family.i do lot a fun ,watching tv with my family. i hanging out with my family to watching picture.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you prefer to spend your holidays at home or abroad?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code