Menu
Working visa
Oct 14, 2013 00:07
guest31195 Hi, I am currently looking into getting a working visa. I am already in china and have a F type visa which runs out in December, but need to get a working visa. Would it be easier to go back to the UK and get it, or get it done in China. Also which would be the cheaper option regarding price for visa alone, not flights etc. any help would be really appreciated. Thanks
Oct 14, 2013 03:10
GUEST6570 GUEST31195,

My suggestion is to go to the local entry and exit management bureau and ask them if you can apply for the Z without leaving. If they say yes, then you can find a job and apply for it in China. Otherwise, just go back to apply for it after you find an employer.
Oct 14, 2013 05:36
GUEST31195 I already have a potential employer. They just don't know if they can do it here now, as I already have an F visa. They say it may be easier and cheaper to go back to the uk. Exactly what does the employer need to give me to take back to the uk to get the working visa?
Thanks for the help
Oct 14, 2013 20:05
GUEST6570 Your employer should be qualified to recruit foreign employees. Then he must assist you to acquire the work permit. Then you can bring the work permit back to UK and apply for the Z visa.
Oct 15, 2013 23:14
  • VISAOFCHINA
Actually in China any registered company is able to recruit foreign employees, it doesn't matter qualified or not, as long as they can get you the work permit from the labor bureau. But for schools do have the qualification problem, schools need to qualified and apply from the expert bureau.

If you are in Guangzhou, of course go to Hongkong to get the Z visa is the best option which only cost 1 working day there. If you go back to UK, it may cost 3-5 working days or even ask for more documents.
Oct 16, 2013 01:59
GUEST31195 I am in shenzhen so I could easily go to Hong Kong, but would I go to the British embassy or somewhere else?
Oct 23, 2013 21:13
GUEST23545 Hello i am from the USA but i am living in Vietnam and
my question is can someone tell me if i would like to get a working visa, can i go to the China embassy in Vietnam or do have to fly back to the USA, when there is a US embassy here also?
Oct 23, 2013 21:26
GUEST6692 GUEST23545,

It's hard to tell since the new regulations have been implemented. If you have resident permit in Vietnam, you might go and give it a try at the Chinese embassy in Vietnam. If not, then you have to go back to the US to apply for it.
Nov 1, 2013 04:29
About work visa you have to get a job and you have to back to your country to get the Z visa.
If you want make is in mainland,you have to let visa company to help you.
You cant make it alone.

if you need help please contact me.
thanks
Post a Reply to: Working visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code