Menu
It’s a list for living instead of a bucket list
Oct 22, 2013 01:40
What is a bucket list? It’s a list of things that you plant to achieve before you kick the bucket.

Helen Fawkes, a BBC journalist, suffered from the ovarian cancer 11 years ago. She had her womb cut and did chemotherapy. Everything was fine until last February. Helen was diagnosed that her ovarian cancer recurred last February. She had an operation but the doctor told her that her ovarian cancer couldn’t be cured. Hearing about the bad news, Helen was shocked, sad and angry at first. In the end, she calmed down and accepted the truth that she has 6 to 60 months’ life.

Helen also has her bucket list. However, she calls it “a list for living” instead of the bucket list. She says she just focuses on the living rather than dying. She has 50 things to accomplish. So far, she has done 1/5 of her list for living.

I really wish that Helen could have done all she wrote on her list for living.
Oct 22, 2013 01:52
I really have a bad habit that I always delay what I should have done today until tomorrow. Although I feel regretted, I still find excuses.

What if we spend every day like Doom's Day? Then we won't waste any minute and find any excuse. It's easier said than done. Maybe, we just cherlish time we have when we don't have too much time. When our time comes, we will regret we have wasted too much time. It's just too late.
Post a Reply to: It’s a list for living instead of a bucket list
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code