Menu
Is it worthy killing yourself for a man?
Oct 24, 2013 02:16
  • CHERRY07
Two pieces of news make me start this thread:

No.1
A young girl who was born in 1990s and works in Nanjing City quarreled with her boyfriend. As a result, her boyfriend disappeared. The girl regretted so she contacted her boyfriend via phone or chatting tools. But she got no response. She thought that her boyfriend must have decided to break up with her. Consequently, she drank a bottle of Chinese liquor and tried to jump out of the window of her home. Luckily, she was saved by the police. Jesus Christ! If she fell from window, she would be dead. Her home is on the 19th floor.

The girl seemed to be angry after the police saved her. Failing to jump from the 19th floor, she hit her head on the wall and the door but was stopped by the police again. This time, she yelled at the police “Do you think you really can stop me killing myself?” The police understood this girl made up her mind to suicide so that they stayed with her at her home.

Suddenly, the police found there was something wrong. The girl shut her mouth up and sat there quietly. What happened? The girl tried to chew off her tongue. The police pried her mouth open and saw teeth marks on her tongue.

What a crazy girl! Didn’t she feel the pain when she chewed off her tongue? You know, there are many nerves in the tongue. How bravely she chewed off her tongue! But would she die if she chewed off her tongue? Not exactly! She could have lost her tongue but wouldn’t die. She might have read too many Chinese Kungfu novels. There is still a chance that she could die if she chewed off her tongue. She would be chocked to death.
Oct 24, 2013 02:56
  • CHERRY07
No.2 Last weekend, a girl from the Northwest University in Xian jumped from a teaching building. She killed herself for a boy. The girl once tried to suicide by cutting her wrists several times at dorm. As a result, she was sent to a hospital. The doctor cured her cut on the wrists but failed to cure her heart. When she went back to school, she chose to end her life by jumping from a teaching building.

Is it really worthy killing yourself for a man? I don’t think so. It’s very stupid to die for someone who doesn’t appreciate you. You kill yourself to make him regret all his life. You think it’s the best way to revenge on him. Really? No, he will forget you, marry another girl and live happily ever after.

If my boyfriend left me, I would do my best to live a better life. I would let him know that I could be better without him. This revenge is much better than killing yourself. He would regret breaking up with me. If he came back to me, I would yell at him “Go away! I don’t need you anymore.”

Perhaps, all girls should watch this short animation film “Cadaver”. I believe that you will get inspired.

Plot: A corpse came back alive when a boy and a girl tried to anatomize him. He showed his wife’s photo to them and asked them to bring him home to see his wife again. When he got back home, he saw his wife having sex with an old friend of his. He was heart-broken. At the end of the short film, his heart gradually withers in a bottle.
Post a Reply to: Is it worthy killing yourself for a man?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code