Menu
Jamaican visa query
Nov 3, 2013 03:10
guesttravelAsia Hello,

I'm from Jamaican and currently staying in Yangzhou, Shandong. I have a 3 month double entry Chinese visa. I want to renew it for an additional 3 months, where do i go? Is it possible to do this at the consular office in Beijing? The nearest location is preferred since i do not speak Mandarin.

Thank you.
Nov 3, 2013 03:51
GUEST6834
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTRAVELASIA View Post

Hello,

I'm from Jamaican and currently staying in Yangzhou, Shandong. I have a 3 month double entry Chinese visa. I want to renew it for an additional 3 months, where do i go? Is it possible to do this at the consular office in Beijing? The nearest location is preferred since i do not speak Mandarin.

[hua...

You should go to the Entry and Exit Management Department of Yangzhou Police Station to do the extension.
Nov 4, 2013 01:36
Hi. As you letter you got the L double-entry for 3mothes. In the china,the only thing you can do is to extend the visa. But you alreaday got the 90days visa sothat the chinese bureau couldnt recieve your apply. If you want renew the more 3monthes, you have to left china and apply it again for L visa.
Thanks
Nov 4, 2013 05:17
GUEST14862 It is a double entry, which means i can extend it for 90 more days but after that i have to go out to my country. I just want to know where i can go to get the visa stamp for 90 more days. Thanks.
Nov 4, 2013 05:19
GUESTTRAVELASIA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST6834

You should go to the Entry and Exit Management Department of Yangzhou Police Station to do the extension.

Thank you. Are you sure? Do they require any documents and how long does it take?
Nov 4, 2013 20:11
GUEST6834
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTRAVELASIA

Thank you. Are you sure? Do they require any documents and how long does it take?

Yes, visa renewal is done at the entry and exit management department or bureau if you are in China. I tried to find Yangzhou (a city in Shandong Province) but got nothing. Are you sure there is a placed called Yangzhou in Shandong?
Nov 4, 2013 20:53
GUESTTRAVELASIA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST6834

Yes, visa renewal is done at the entry and exit management department or bureau if you are in China. I tried to find Yangzhou (a city in Shandong Province) but got nothing. Are you sure there is a placed called Yangzhou in Shandong?

It's spelt Yanzhou, sorry. I am quite sure.

Thanks.
Nov 4, 2013 21:13
GUEST5479 TRA,

I checked it on the internet and learnt that the entry and exit administration department is together with Yanzhou Police Station. You might go there to do the extension. If they can't do it, then you need to go to Jining Police Staiton. Yanzhou is a county city administrated by Jining.
Nov 4, 2013 22:15
GUESTTRAVELASIA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5479

TRA,

I checked it on the internet and learnt that the entry and exit administration department is together with Yanzhou Police Station. You might go there to do the extension. If they can't do it, then you need to go to Jining Police Staiton. Yanzhou is a county city administrated by Jining.

Thank you for the information and your time.
Post a Reply to: Jamaican visa query
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code