Menu
Muslim Quarter Xian and Great Mosque
Nov 3, 2013 21:41
  • ROSEMARY4220
How do you get from Days Hotel and Suites Xinging Xian to the Muslim quarter , once there how do you get to the Great Mosque. Is it possible to go by Metro
, if so what is the name of the station next to the hotel and what is the name of the station that we get out for Muslim quarter. And which line do I get. SORRY to ask so many questions But will be travelling with my son and do not want to get lost, thankyou for your help

Nov 3, 2013 23:46
  • CHERRY07
Rose,

First you take subway line 1 from Tonghua Gate to Beidajie (North Avenue Station). Then change subway line 2 (for Huizhanzhongxin Station), get off at Zhonglou Station (Bell Tower) and then get out at B Exit. Then you should see the Star Bucks. Walk along the narrow lane near the Star Bucks to reach the Drum Tower. There you will see the Muslim Quarter (Huimin Street or Moslem Street).

To visit the Great Mosque, you can go through the Huajue Lane (化觉巷) and then find its entrance. It’s very easy to find it since there are too many shops on each side of the lane and you can see a blue sign when you reach the Moslem Street.

Nov 4, 2013 00:15
  • ROSEMARY4220
Thank you Cherry07 this information really helps. Now I know we will enjoy Xi'an. As this is somewhere we really wanted to go

Nov 4, 2013 03:01
  • CHERRY07
You are welcome. I am a local in Xian. If you have more questions, just post here and I will try my best to help you.
Post a Reply to: Muslim Quarter Xian and Great Mosque
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code