Menu
F Visa Renewal/Extention
Nov 4, 2013 04:48
  • NANSIE
Dear everyone,

I am very happy I found this website because I am going for a 6 month internship in China and I have a very important question.

I will be applying for F Visa, and I know that maybe I will have it for 3 and not 6 months.
I've read that with 160 Yuan it can extended,for Europeans. What if I am not EU citizen? Can I still renew it?
Or will I be forced to leave the country?
In that case can I get it from Hong Kong or Macau, or it's impossible? I will have to go back to my country?

Thank you in advance ,
Nancy
Nov 4, 2013 20:27
GUEST5574 Nansie,

You can extend your current F type one in 7 days adavance before it expires at the local entry and exit administration bureau. If they don't extend it for you, then you might go to HK to apply for another one. However, the HK authorities require that the applicants must have resident status in HK. As I know, people from Britain, USA and other certain countries without resident status in HK still can apply there. But I am not sure if you can get it 100 percent in HK.

Back to the topic. It's complicated to do the extension. You have to prepare these documents: your passport, registration form of temporary residence for visitors obtained at the hotel you stay, completed visa form with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo, the duplicates of the company business license and the official letter issued by the company.

I just got the info from Beijing Police Station. I don't know if any other required documents are required by the PSB in the city where you stay.
Nov 4, 2013 22:42
Which type of visa you will get? F multi-entry visa or F single-entry visa? F multi-entry visa: you just only stay 30days in china for earch entry. I suggest that you can keep the F single-entry visa and come to china. And extend it if your reason can persuade the people of entry and exit administration bureau. then you have to keep the original invitation of company of china.
please notice it. If you need the further details you can send me message.
Thanks
Nov 7, 2013 23:40
GUESTHANG LE there is another way to extend your visa, for example joining a University language program. Currently, our service offer University language course and sponsor students 6 month- M visa which allows you to work in China.
Nov 10, 2013 21:09
GUEST56893 GUESTHAN,

Are you sure that foreigners can work with M type visa? As far as I know, it's issued for trade activities.
Nov 11, 2013 21:00
It is imposible to work with M type visa.
If it be found by goverment of china,you will be returned to your country and cant come to china.please be careful.
Thanks
Nov 12, 2013 00:27
  • NANSIE
Thanks for your reply. I will apply for F visa, is that okay?
Nov 13, 2013 22:57
Actually only who got the Z visa and the work permit can work in china.
About the F visa extension,usually they only give you the anther 30days.
you can try it.
Thanks
Post a Reply to: F Visa Renewal/Extention
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code