Menu
Reasonably priced Peking Duck and side orders
Nov 4, 2013 06:24
  • ROSEMARY4220
Most of the threads about Peking duck in Beijing are years old so looking for some up to date info please. Where in central Beijing would be a good place to eat a reasonably priced Peking Duck And what side orders, with descriptions, do you feel would go with it. ? If I could get some names of restaurants and prices I would really appreciate it. Thanking you
Nov 4, 2013 20:37
GUEST58934 Rose,

Quanjude Restaurant in Beijing is famed for its Peking Roast Duck. Due to its fame, the duck is sold expensively. You can try the duck at Bianyifang Restaurant.

Last time I went to Beijing, I ate roast duck at the Bianyifang Restaurant located in the Xianyukou (鲜鱼口) Lane on the Qianmen Scenic Area. It's easy to find it. There are some other famous local stack restaurants. You also can taste them.
Nov 4, 2013 21:10
  • ROSEMARY4220
Thank you Guest58934, is that very far from Qiamen Station ?
Nov 4, 2013 21:21
GUEST58934
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSEMARY4220

Thank you Guest58934, is that very far from Qiamen Station ?

It's very close to Qianmen Station. I don't know whether you take a bus or subway. THere are several bus stations scatter around the Qianmen Station. If you take subway line 2, exit B and walk along the Qianmen Street until you find Quanjude Restaurant. It's easy to find Quanjude. Then keep walking for one or two minutes until you find the Xianyukou Lane (鲜鱼口). There is a big sign with 鲜鱼口 in Chinese.
Nov 4, 2013 21:26
  • ROSEMARY4220
Guest58934 you are a gem, thank you so much
Post a Reply to: Reasonably priced Peking Duck and side orders
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code