Menu
Gunagzhou English interpreter/personal assistant/ tour guide/agent
Nov 5, 2013 21:40
  • ERICA
Hello,welcome to Guangzhou, a beautiful modern city which is famous for its Catering Culture as well as its international economic emage. It is known as the window of Guangdong province.
I think it won't be easy to get youself adjusted to such a strange city. You may find it hard to communicate with native people, because of the language. You may find it hard to get some food that you like; you may want to enjoy sightseesing here but just don't know how. But, everything find its way as long as you get someone like me who is expert located and good English in both oral and written. I can lead you experience the life as the Cantonese and tell you some interesting stories that is relative to custom and guide you to buy some amazing gifts back to your family and friends.
If you were a business person who want to find a guide to help search different kinds of wholesale markets, please come to me without any hesitation. Since I worked as a Merchandiser Assistant and Interpretor for more than one and half a year since I graduated from university. My mainly responsibility is to search products together with clients and help to negotiate to get the best price for the clients. And I promise I will never ask for any commision from suppliers, since I was already paid. That is my rule!
Well, as a girl in twenties, I do think that we should lead an exciting life rather make it as a routine just repeat things every single day. I love English interpretation, love communicating with people from different places.
In a word, I am a outgoing responsible cautious freelance translater.
If you need someone to help you in China, please feel free to contact me.
Email: gmail.com|erica.somebody
QQ: 1175498953
Tel: 13926409837
Feb 5, 2014 07:03
HI erica
Happy new near !
i m looking for a
- genuine leather sofas
- coffee tables
- marble dining table + chairs
- king size beds
- toilets, showers, baths and sinks + taps
- chandeliers, spot lights, light swi...
i m an architect & planning to trip foshan in first week of march for furniture /lighting / ceramic / product selection so i want to know how u help me as proffesional service provider for, all kind of requirement
. Are you available these dates and how can I learn more about your services.
request to let me know as earliest !
viaks.
(ARCHITECT /INTERIOR DESIGNER)
Feb 7, 2014 07:44
  • ERICA
Hello.
I am familiar with leather sofa. I work for a factory from Dongguan. For toliets, showers and so on, I also went wholesale markets with foreign buyers. For other items, I am not quite familiar. But I can still help to search suppliers for you. So, my service is to be your interpreter and help gather supppliers information.
Nov 21, 2014 10:27
  • FADI
coming to guangzhou next month. vacation and personal shopping. what are your fees?
Mar 1, 2015 18:20
GUEST42226 hello, happy new year.

i am thinking of coming to china for business and sight seeing.
i will be looking for different traders, from electrical to table lamps and house hold goods. i wish to make contact with different sellers and to have a good look around.

i will send you an email.

regards
steve
Mar 1, 2015 20:31
GUEST70117 I'm living in Guangzhou, I'm glad to accompany with you as your tour guide. I'm professional foreign trader and have been in this kind of business for more than 5 years. I can offer you some useful suggestions and information to help you expand your businss.
Please write me email for more details if you want. my email is 163.com|aiona_huanghui

Thanks.

Aiona
Post a Reply to: Gunagzhou English interpreter/personal assistant/ tour guide/agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code