Menu
US debt to China
Nov 11, 2013 08:06
guest92131 They say that the USA is now China's largest borrower.

What should China do if the USA said it can't pay the debt?
Nov 11, 2013 20:22
GUESTMEBAU I have been abroad for 15 years and have close ties with relatives back in China and I often watch network Chinese TVs. Chinese media seems pay little attention to the possibility of default of US borrowing but focusing on their own development with their own wisdom. They don't think it's an issue at all.

The fact of truth tells u is what is happening--less and less people even in the 2nd and 3rd tier cities want to migrate abroad...overseas Chinese kids feel they are facing humongous competition from their couterparnters in the East in the future of global economy...

Take a look at this...
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/08/justin-trudeau-seemingly-admires-chinas-basic-dictatorship-at-toronto-fundraiser/
Nov 13, 2013 00:58
  • SUNNYDREAM
Clearly, the USA can't pay the debts. But it won't tell its debtees that he is incapable of paying the debts. If the USA made an announcement that he couldn't pay the debts, I think the whole world financial systems would have been destroyed.

I think that the debtees are aware of this. It's funny that some nations still buy US national debts. Do they plan to use the debt as a leverage in the future?

Nov 15, 2013 19:21
GUESTDINGTE S/D,

u think banks feel happy when u pay off ur debt?
US were down to the 3rd world when it lost its credibility for waiving is for the weak and the starving...

Zarnhe Loakele
Nov 18, 2013 20:19
  • SUNNYDREAM
S/D,

u think banks feel happy when u pay off ur debt?

Of course not. But the banks should be worried if the debtors own too much money to the bank. When you borrow money for the bank, the bank can decide whether you will get the money. When you owe too much money to the bank, they will please you to return the money. Once you can't pay off your debts, the banks can't get back the money they borrowed to you.
Nov 19, 2013 20:47
GUESTZANGHEH... s/d,

how much gold left in fed. reserves? America must get something that china is expecting and sharing in common--talents and viability?...it could be anything anything but staleness..

SH
Mar 27, 2014 22:56
  • GRIZ326
Actually, the USA could pay its debts if the country were run by honorable people.

Start at the top with our cowardly, liar-in-chief and work your way into the House & Senate.
Then hang the crooks which are 99% of our bureaucracy.
The line members of the propaganda machine in our "free press" up against the wall.

Do that and there'll be no probably paying the USA's debt.

Short of that - our debtor's are screwed!

...and I didn't even mention dear Max Baucus.
Post a Reply to: US debt to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code