Menu
i cant help to think western men are much adorable and charming.
Nov 24, 2013 21:48
  • RAISEMEUP
im sexy interesting cute also sexy,im 23, i am too interested in western value,culture,and men,i love mature guys,im young but also very mature,hard-working,smart,and independent.but in love,im not not really an experienced person.
i only want to find a honest mature western man here,because they are adorable,gentle and kind.i really hope to start an serious international relationship,i never get married but i only had 1 relationship before.but whatever,i wish i can find a honest independent and educated mature man here.i am a very emotional girl so i tried to not fall in too deep in love but also once i do,i devoted all myself to it.i wish i will find a man who understands me and cherish the love also appreciate the chance to be with me if we fall in love.
i have never been a too open girl,a little bit conservative i will be frankly,but im easy-going harding working and smart.i hoep to find some who appreciate me and will share life with me.
Feb 9, 2014 12:00
  • WESTRABBIT
Hi,

I found your ad wonderfully intriguing and am curious to know more about you. But first...

I am a 50 year old foreigner teaching in China who always dreamed of being a devoted husband and father. That dream was destroyed by my first wife and am only now recovered enough to start looking for someone special to make life with and love.

I have not been dating for a long time because i was busy working and focusing on a career to make another try at family life.

Currently i am in Shenyang. Where are you located? what is your line of work?
I could go on and on but suspect that i may not be what you are looking for and to that i say give love a chance!

Happy New Year
Steve
Post a Reply to: i cant help to think western men are much adorable and charming.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code