Menu
Citizens of six more countries can enjoy 72 hours visa free transit from December 1, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 21:09
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
According to Guangzhou Daily, citizens of Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania can enjoy 72 hours visa free transit in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu Airports.

So far, citizens of 51 countries enjoy 72 hours visa free transit at the above airports. Apart from the above mentioned six countries, the 45 countries are:

Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.

For more info on the 72 hours Visa free Transit, please visit this page:
https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/free-72hour/

Dec 21, 2013 09:12
  • CRIF
Dear Christine,
Glad to know that.
Are there other countries who offer visa free transit?
Which are the countries who offer visa free stay for tour purpose?

waiting for your reply! :)
Dec 22, 2013 23:45
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Crif,

I am sorry that I can't answer your question since I am not an expert on visa and passport issues. The information released above was found when I read some pieces of news. Maybe, some members here might give you answers.
Dec 24, 2013 05:26
  • JABEEN100
It is a great offer for citizen of other countries.
Dec 25, 2013 19:22
  • UNDERTAKER
That sounds good news~
Dec 25, 2013 19:37
GUESTUNDERTAKER Which are the countries who offer visa free stay for tour purpose?
Jan 6, 2014 07:46
  • STANIS
A 72 visa-free stay is a good solution for many people who are traveling through China and having a plane transfer in Beijing. However, I believe that China still has a long way ahead of it as to simplifying travel-related procedures for foreigners.
Post a Reply to: Citizens of six more countries can enjoy 72 hours visa free transit from December 1, 2013
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code