Menu
What are the best destinations in china
Dec 22, 2013 11:54
  • CRIF
Hello Everyone,I'm eager to know what are the destinations which best describe china and reflect Chinese culture.
Dec 22, 2013 19:46
I think you might visit Forbidden City in Beijing, Terra Cotta Warriors in Xian, classical gardens in Suzhou and some ancient towns like Pingyao and Lijiang.
Dec 22, 2013 20:56
GUEST45933 I do not understand why Terra Cotta warriors are so popular to visit, if I have limited time in China, I wouldn`t visit that, it just seems, that place is very good advertised. I do not want to criticize, rather to know, how other people find this place. I like when cultural things are mixed with beautiful nature. My advice would be to go to Huangshan area, to visit ancient villages, like Hongcun and others there.
Dec 23, 2013 05:42
  • JABEEN100
I think, Shanghai has the best destination in China.
Dec 24, 2013 00:23
There are so many places in China which you can prefer to choose for travelling. Beijing is one of the finest one I think..because there are so many things which are on the place you can visit Beijing's urban planner where you can find a affluence of history, I simply mean that this is full of ancient as well recent history. So, if you are planning a trip for China then must visit Beijing.

Thanks!
Post a Reply to: What are the best destinations in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code