Menu
Do you ask for invoice after dining?
Dec 31, 2013 00:46
  • JIMMYB
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 4 vote(s)
  2. 4 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
On December 28, Xi Jinping, the president of PRC visited a local steamed dumplings restaurant in Beijing and had lunch there. He lined up for buying steamed dumplings, a bowl of stewed liver and a plate of shepherd's purse, paid 21 RMB and then brought his set meal to a table in person. He ate up all steamed dumplings, stewed liver and shepherd’s purse.

Someone who watched the video clip noticed that the president didn’t ask for invoice when he paid the bill. Once the vice director of the State Administration of Taxation said at an interview that all taxpayers and customers should ask for invoice to safeguard their rights and interests. The fact is that many restaurants don’t provide the invoice voluntarily for the customers. If you ask for the invoice, they will give you a tin of coke or sprite and ask you to give up for the invoice. If you insist on the invoice, they will provide it for you. Some small restaurants even have signs on the wall to tell the customers “We don’t have invoice”.

Do you always ask for the invoice after dining? I just ask for the invoice when I am on business trip because my company asks for the invoice to reimburse my expense during the trip.
Post a Reply to: Do you ask for invoice after dining?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code