Menu
Possible to convert Q2 visa to Z visa?
Jan 18, 2014 23:59
guest10594 Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to convert my currect Q2 (family visit) visa to a Z work visa in Hong Kong if I have all the required documents?

Thanks.
Jan 20, 2014 23:56
GUEST6806
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10594

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to convert my currect Q2 (family visit) visa to a Z work visa in Hong Kong if I have all the required documents?

Thanks.

I am afraid that you can't change Q2 to Z in HK. You might be required to apply in your own country for the Z type. If you plan to apply for it, you should apply for a work permit with the help of your employer. Then you can apply for the Z type in your own country.
Jan 24, 2014 04:49
I am going to China in March from the UK. I am flying to Chengdu then I am going to Fly to Beijing before returning to London from Beijing. My Baggage allowance is 30kg for my international flights
Jan 25, 2014 04:15
GUESTMIKE Yes you can change it in hk. many people still do. China will do this because most likely youre a working father.
May 14, 2018 17:27
GUEST13739 I am holding z work visa my qestuon is if I marry my girlfriend can I get Q1 and can transfer z to Q1 with out exit china ?
Post a Reply to: Possible to convert Q2 visa to Z visa?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code