Menu
public transport from chengdu to yading park with stopovers
Jan 19, 2014 02:32
guestharrow My 4 friends and i will travel on 1st april "14 from chengdu to yading national park with stoppovers till public transport ends. We have 1555days to travel along this route to see nature's beautiful splendor.
Please recommend website on bus shedule along this travel and any clean budget accomodation with hot water for this route.

Appreciate your kind reply to share your expertise on this area.

Jan 24, 2014 04:42
I am going to China in March from the. I am flying to Chengdu then I am going to Fly to Beijing before returning to London from Beijing. My Baggage allowance is 30kg for my international flights
Feb 4, 2014 00:57
  • LUCIEN
i was in Yading in october 2013 .
I also made the trip fro Chengdu , but in my own car . There are busses from Chengdu to Yading that's no problem , but it will not be a pleasant trip , because most of the roads (if you can cal it roads ) are in very poor condition , they are making new roads all over the traject , but it will take at least a few years before they finished it .
I think you schooled take bus or train to Kangding , and then from Kangding to Litan en Yading .
As you says the scenery is splendid , only beware for high sickness . in specially Litan and Yading have very high location ,and can cose problems . Also Daocheng between Litang and Yading is a stop more then worth , it is a nice place , with a lot of Tibetan influence .And Yading itself is absolute marvelous , yes i think this schooled be the garden of EDEN !!.
if you want more info , and maybe some pict's , just give me a sign ,
regards , Lucien
Post a Reply to: public transport from chengdu to yading park with stopovers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code