Menu
Free tour guide in Chengdu, only in winter vacation
Jan 23, 2014 21:41
  • LINTRYON
Hello, beauties and handsomes,
I am a funny guy who wants to improve my English by volunteering to be an English tour guide in Chengdu. I know a lot about my hometown, of course , I am a local person. So if you want know the brief histoty about Chengdu, and if you are interested in the delicious food and snacks in Chengdu, I believe I am one of your best choices. I am able to show you around the best-known historic spots, such as Zhuge Liang Memorial Hall, Du Fu’s Thatched Cottage and Kuanzhai Lane, or the most modern and fabulous shopping places, like IFS, Chunxi Raod and Yanlord Landmark. Also, I am happy to tell you everything I know about Chengdu’s culture, backgroup, development and entertainment. I hope you are from an English-speaking country(at least you can speak English)What are you waiting for? Or hesitating about something? Pick up your phone and call me at +86 186 0800 1305.

Apr 30, 2014 01:59
  • JACOB222
I think if you go to the elder peoples he is know much about the Chengdu these tell to you better then me or another person because history is make to the old persons and i love the snack and food of Chengdu...
Apr 30, 2014 02:18
GUEST52117 I just wanna practice spoken English . And I think it is a good way to improve it by being a free tour guide for foreign visitors.
Post a Reply to: Free tour guide in Chengdu, only in winter vacation
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code