Menu
Need a fluent English translator/tour guide in Guangzhou in March
Jan 24, 2014 05:38
  • MARY111884
Hi I'm Maria. I will be traveling to Guangzhou with my fiancé in March. We will be needing a translator for sourcing on wholesale leather bags, clothes, watch, and other fashion items but especially bags. We will need someone on days for tour, suggest us on where to find a clean and comfortable spa for massage , a store for wedding picture and wedding dress and someone who's good at negotiating and bargaining. We are not sure which days exactly in March but we will need the service for 4-6 days or more because we are traveling to other cities back and forth to GZ. If you speak Spanish and English as well it'd be a plus. Please write me back with your daily rate and your experience. Thank you.
Jan 25, 2014 04:17
  • LYCHEE
hello, maria

my name is lychee, i am experienced in what products you mentioned. i knew exactly the market for leather bags and wedding dresses. and i also have friends opening copy leather bags shop.
my contact is gmail.com|lycheezheng0521, my rate is 50usd per day, but sorry i only can speak english.
hope i can work for you. thx
Jan 27, 2014 00:41
  • MAUDLAM

Hello Maria, my name is Maud. I would like to be your guide and English interpreter. I know the shops you are interested to go.

My daily rate is 250RMB, I can send you my resume for your reference.

Email: hotmail.com|maud-lam

Post a Reply to: Need a fluent English translator/tour guide in Guangzhou in March
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code