Menu
What will you do if you see a person occupies two seats?
Jan 27, 2014 03:45
  • CHERRY07
Believe me, it’s the funniest scene I’ve ever seen on the bus. A 20 years old girl in yellow got on the bus with a large suitcase in hands. She flung herself into a chair and put her large suitcase on the chair beside her. When the bus stopped at next station, a 40 years old man who wore a pair of glasses got on the bus. He looked around for a second, walked toward the girl in yellow and asked if she could move her suitcase and let him sit beside her. The girl refused and told him to choose another seat (there were many empty seats). The man was angry and said “Why do you occupy a seat with your suitcase? Don’t you know it’s a uncivilized behavior?” The girl didn’t answer him and still refused to move her suitcase. The man reached out his hands to take away the suitcase but the girl stopped him. Suddenly, the man sat on the girl’s right thigh. The girl was shocked. But she didn’t say a word. The man sat on her right thigh for around 20 minutes and then got off the bus.

The girl should have occupied a seat with her suitcase. The man shouldn’t have sat on the girl’s right thigh. If the girl moved her suitcase, she wouldn’t have been humiliated by the man.

I told the girl to choose another seat but she didn’t look at me. Then I asked the man to stand up and told him he could have my seat. He turned his head, glared at me and said “It’s none of your business.”

What would you do if you were me?
Feb 6, 2014 08:28
GUEST20101 If there were plenty of other seats the man was obviously just being difficult.
Feb 6, 2014 21:52
GUEST8953 Both sides should be blamed. The girl shouldn't have occupied the seat with her luggage. I was surprised that she didn't scream when the man sat on her thigh. If I were her, I would have screamed loudly and called the police. It wasn't right to occupy the seat but the man obviously assaulted the girl.
Post a Reply to: What will you do if you see a person occupies two seats?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code