Menu
Guangzhou Translator Needed
Feb 1, 2014 02:29
guest54219 One employee and myself will be in Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Feb 22 - Mar 13 and are looking for a translator to accompany us while we are in Guangzhou. We are in the cellular phone accessory business and we will be buying stock from the markets in Guangzhou (New Asia Market, etc). We have been to China many times, however we usually go with one of my other employees who speaks Mandarin, but he is unavailable during this time (he is now head of our Repair Department). We would need you to act as a translator for us, and as well we would need you to organize some type of storage for our goods that we buy while we are in Guangzhou, and (potentially) transport of the goods from Guangzhou to Shenzhen.

We are not sure how long we will be in Guangzhou, but I would think we would need a translator from Feb 23 - Mar 5, however we will be away most probably March 1-2 for a break in either Lijiang, Guilin, or possibly Halong Bay in Vietnam.

We are also aware of the fact that some translators take a commission on the purchases we make. We strictly do not agree with this and it must be understood in advance that you will not be taking commissions.

Feb 6, 2014 09:05
  • NORRIS529
Hi, Im norris, A freenlance interpreter/tour guider. I have over 5 years trading experience, and Im available at that time. My name is hotmail.com|norris529
Feb 9, 2014 04:53
  • CHERRY_XK
Dear Sir/Madamn ,

This is Cherry come from Willneed Trading Agent .
We offer the service of translation,purchasing and shipping goods for foreigners.
Many foreigners are willing to cooperate with us , because of our consider service.

I have time during Feb 23 - Mar 5 so that you can consider choosing us to be your business assistant . We can guarantee that we won't get the commission from your factory .
So, We are sure you will save money,time and energy in China after choosing our company.Welcome to call or email to us if you need any help .​
Contact information :
Contact Person : Cherry ( Guangzhou representative of XK )
Cell: +86 13822189614 QQ: 523791524

Mail : hotmail.com|Cherry_XK

Feb 9, 2014 06:16
  • MAUDLAM
Hello Everyone, my name is Maud Lam. I'm a 21-year-old girl from Guangzhou. I'd love to make friends with people all around the world and gain more wise experience from them.

I would like to offer Chinese-English interpreting service to assist foreign businesspeople.

I'm familiar with many wholesale markets in Guangzhou and Foshan like the clothing, jewelry,electronic and furniture etc.

My resume are ready to be sent if you need a further understanding
of my experience and profile.

Email: hotmail.com|maud-lam
Feb 9, 2014 08:41
GUEST54219 Are you available in both Shenzhen and Guangzhou ? If so, do you have your own accomodations or do I need to get a hotel for you ?

I will pay the successful translator one days wages for them to do the following in advance.

1. find me a storage space in Guangzhou before I arrive, we plan on using it starting Feb 24. We are not sure if we will need the storage space for 2 or 3 weeks. The storage unit will need to be near the New Asia Market or the Nanfang Hotel.
2. Contact some shipping companies and get some rates per cubic meter for boat shipping, I am assuming we will have somewhere around 20 square meters of goods, but it could be higher.

I will be choosing a translator within the next few days.

Are you still interested ?

Terence
Zed Group

Feb 28, 2014 00:06
  • OWENREN
Contact with me, All these service can be offered, promising no commission will be accepted, but your salary should be reasonable and competitive !
thanks!

Contact with me by Skype: owen.renwei

Mar 6, 2014 22:28
  • MELONY
Dear Mr,

I am melony ,i have rich experienced of being a translator .pls contact me whenever you are in guangzhou ,thanks.
Feb 18, 2016 01:07
GUEST93550 Send ur wechat I'd at Yahoo.com|sanjbros
Feb 18, 2016 06:25
  • BILLCAI
Hi My wechat ID is: 15622253568, and whatsapp is: 0086 13710648656. If any one need translator and agent in Guangzhou, please contact me.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Mar 18, 2016 08:13
  • COCOXIE
Hi friends,

Welcome to Guangzhou.

We are professional business guide and buying agent based in Guangzhou(Canton) and Guzhen,China.
we have been doing this job since 2009. We have rich experience in markets/factories/fairs guiding, products sourcing, quality control, international shipment. We have served for clients from more than 30 countries;We are very familiar with wholesale markets in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,DongGuan,Foshan,ZhongShan,ZhuHai,JiangMen and other cities in china...
Our main purpose is to make your business easy in China. We care very of our clients’ interests, and we will try our best to get your things done.

contact us now:
Email: u2lamps.com|coco
Mobile 0086 137 0250 2850(on whatsApp/Viber/Imo)
Coco Xie
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Translator Needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code