Menu
Questions on Visting China ?
Mar 8, 2014 13:13
guest12046 Hello,

I will be traveling to Guangzhou and I am wondering what other cites are a good place to travel to for looking for markets on the following: Equipment, Furniture, lighting and also clothing and shoes, Ice cream equipment products, Decoration of all types. I also need to know do I need a multi entry visa to go to other cities.

thank you
Mar 11, 2014 03:09
you can have the goods in Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, don't need multi entry visa
Mar 19, 2014 10:24
  • ZENCHEN
if time permit, you can also go to Yiwu
Mar 20, 2014 01:13
  • MELONY
Dear Mr,

For the product you are looking for ,the best city you can go is guangzhou , china .

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12046 View Post

Hello,<br />
<br />
I will be traveling to Guangzhou and I am wondering what other cites are a good place to travel to for looking for markets on the following: Equipment, Furniture, lighting and also clothing and shoes, Ice cream equipment products, Decoration of all types. I also need to know do I need a multi entry visa to go to other...
Mar 20, 2014 01:33
  • MELONY
Dear Mr,

For the products you are looking for , you are advised to come to guangzhou ,china . there are wholesale markets for these all products you are looking for .

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12046 View Post

Hello,<br />
<br />
I will be traveling to Guangzhou and I am wondering what other cites are a good place to travel to for looking for markets on the following: Equipment, Furniture, lighting and also clothing and shoes, Ice cream equipment products, Decoration of all types. I also need to know do I need a multi entry visa to go to other...
Post a Reply to: Questions on Visting China ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code