Menu
Getting on and off long distance buses
Mar 16, 2014 19:35
guest19796 We'd like to travel from Nanchang westward by bus and would like to know if it is possible to buy a ticket that would allow us to get on and off the bus. For example, we'd like to travel within Jiangxi Province from Nanchang to Tonggu. But along the way, we'd like to stop off in Fengxin and then maybe stop at a Buddhist temple somewhere between the two cities. Also we are traveling with 2 school-aged children. We are not brave enough to rent a car and think that a taxi would be too expensive. Also does anyone have any ideas in terms of sightseeing in Tonggu?
Mar 18, 2014 11:48
Hi Dear,

I think you are better to find a located people to bring you there or accompany with you for days. (Maybe you can find a student in university, that you may only pay 100-200 for a day for accompany.) Because I search that Fengxin and Tonggu are small towns in Jiangxi , not a city. FYI, in China, small town have few people speck English. I worry when you are there it will be very not convenient.

One more good idea for you and help to save your cost. You should recognize some located people who want to learn English. 1. He or she can take you to the sightseeing which you want. 2. He or she can practise English with you. 3. You both save money. So it can be win-win.
Mar 22, 2014 09:03
GUEST19796 Thank you for your reply, Jessica. You have some good ideas. How would I contact University students?
Mar 26, 2014 12:23
Actually, I am from Guangdong province. I don't know that city much. Do you have friends there?
Post a Reply to: Getting on and off long distance buses
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code