Menu
shenzhen agent
Mar 17, 2014 12:55
  • THEFOXMART
Hello,
I'm searching for sourcing agent in Shenzhen who would be able to help me with founding tablets, tv, cameras, electronics and forwarding.
Thank you
Gianluca
Mar 18, 2014 12:21
Hi Gianluca,

Nice to know you.
Please contact.

My email: gmail.com|JCLaurel01
MSN: hotmail.com|jc_laurel

Wait for your reply.
Thanks&Regards,
Jessica
Apr 1, 2014 03:26
GUEST10218 Hi Gianluca,

Nice to know you !

I am in Shenzhen,have been working in foreign trade area for more than 7 years,can coordinate each part.For sure I am the very person.

If you are interested,pls contact 163.com|liu6236118

Wait for your reply.
Thanks&Regards,
Martin
Apr 9, 2014 10:41
hi Gianluca ,
This is Gloria , we have morethan 5 years in shenzhen and know many market in shenzhen and have connect with many electric factory, pls contact : gmail.com|gloriayoushenzhen
Jul 2, 2014 05:47
Hello dear friend, this is Angelina from Shenzhen China! I've read your post here with great interest! First I'd like to say warm welcome to China for business and I wish you a successful business in advance! I believe with my help, it will be easier for you to reach your goal. I'm a freelance interpreter/translator/China business assistant/Sourcing & purchasing agent of 6 years of experience. If you come to China, we can work together and I can take you to the factories and show you around and help you communicate with vendors. While you are not in China, I can still be your eyes and ears, be your China Contact/Rep/Agent following up orders, making shipping arrangements, to ensure everything goes well...
I'm very familiar with the wholesale market here in Shenzhen and guangzhou such as furniture, electronics, accessories, clothes and bags, cameras and cctv...
I can find you anything that you want. I can be your perfect China business assistant/qualified agent! I believe that this can lead to a win-win business relationship!
Please feel free to contact me at any time:
Email: hotmail.com|angelxu999
WeChat: iChinaOffice
Mobile: (+86)one five eight eight nine four three zero six nine seven.

Last edited by ICHINAASSISTANT: Jul 2, 2014 05:56
Sep 1, 2014 09:36
GUEST12164 Gloria from Dubaiker has been scamming foreigners in the shenzhen area, please be careful.

The police have been looking for her for sometime
Sep 17, 2014 21:20
  • FLY0112
hi, i am professional agent/taobao agent, located in zhejiang province; i can help you source product from china; inspection,factory verify; and make sure your payment safe; lower service charge; please contact me;
Sep 21, 2014 04:35
  • ANITA_HUA
Hi Gianluca, i am freelancer working as sourcing agent and interpreter based in shenzhen, if you need further information , Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & best regards.
Anita

Email: live.cn|anita_hua
Post a Reply to: shenzhen agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code