Menu
Where is MH370?
Mar 17, 2014 20:32
  • JIMMYB
MH370 disappeared at 02:40 am on Mar. 8. After this incident was disclosed, many countries have cooperated to search for it. Ten days has passed. MH370 is not found. At the beginning, it was believed that MH370 had crashed. Till now, no wreckages haven't been found.

Right now, some new evidence implies that MH370 could have been hijacked. Some medium speculate that MH370 might have already landed somewhere.

Yesterday, the Secretary of Defense of Malaysia admitted that some information hadn't been disclosed for the sake of Malaysian national security. He added that Malaysia was responsible for this incident. However, it's not the right time to make an apology announcement in public right now.
Mar 19, 2014 00:21
  • GRIZ326
Jimmy, my wife is obsessed with this sad story. Unfortunately, covering the various theories is really unfair to the families of the passengers.

Only two scenarios that seem plausible:

#1 - The plane was flown into or crashed into the sea. No survivors.
#2 - The plane was stolen for an evil use in the future. Survivors highly unlikely.

Landing a plane of that size requires an enormous landing strip. Hiding the plane requires a building of something around 225x225 feet...or a huge piece of camouflage netting. ...those conditions make the second scenario improbable.

It is a sad story.
Mar 19, 2014 03:50
  • JIMMYB
Griz,

I would rather believe that this plane was stolen for an evil use. The passengers' families at least still have a little hope.

I am just curious what Malaysia keeps in secret. I understand their national security is beyond the safety of the passengers on board. But I still expect they can reveal more information.

Today, I read that some people of Maldives saw a big plane on the same day when MH370 disappeared. They claim that the plane resembles MH370 very much.
May 25, 2014 01:31
  • GRIZ326
It is just a sad story.

Some year in the future this will come to a conclusion. For now, it is best to presume that the poor souls are gone. If some day it is discovered that terrorists seized the plane and kept the passengers alive then it is good fortune.

It is a sad case.
Oct 27, 2015 07:25
GUEST90130 When they found a piece of a 777 wing off the coast of Africa, it was on the news 24/7. Then it was shipped to France, and the whole thing became silent.

Makes you wonder.
Jan 7, 2020 23:44
  • MARABY
Malaysian national security. He added that Malaysia was responsible for this incident.
Apr 28, 2021 03:01
  • MIAWILSON
Nice Post
Post a Reply to: Where is MH370?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code